Chapter 3

Pov y/n

I told my mom kenny would show me the town and that I would be back for dinner. As kenny and I began walking he pointed on a house. "This is Kyle's house. The jew with green hat and red hair. He's nice and clever u won't have a problem with him." I nodded listening taking notes in my head. He pointed across the road. "This is the house of cartman. The fat asshole. U can't get along with him but try to not get to be his main target. He's a sick bastard." I looked kinda terrified to the direction of the house. "Oh boy.." I sighed nervously. "You'll be fine for sure." Kenny said cheering me up. We walked a bit he pointed at a house again "Here lives Stan he's cool. Wendy's bf. He won't be a problem either Ig." kenny showed me the town. "Craig lives here, he's gay for tweek I think and don't mind him flipping u off he does that all the time." "This house belongs to tweek he's gay with Craig, twitsches because of his coffee addiction or ADD and his parents own the coffee shop right there. Wanna grab one?" I nodded. We went in and there was a blonde boy twitching. I assumed it was tweek. "Oh hey Kenny. GAH- Who's that?" I awnsered "I'm y/n I just moved here nice to meet u." I gave him the warmest smile trying to make the best first impression I could. "AH! I'm tweek nice to meet u too" he smiled back. "What can I do for GAH! u 2?" he asked. Kenny leaned a bit forward and whispered in his ear. "Remember u own me some coffee bc I helped u with Craig." "Oh! AH! yes I'll be right back? To-AH! To-go?" we nodded and he came back with 2 cups of coffee to go. Then I remembered mom told me to get a newspaper I quickly grabbed one and payed for it. "Thanks for your AH- visit. It was nice meeting you." I smiled, thanked him, waved and went out of the coffee shop with Kenny. "That went pretty well ^^" I said sipping on my coffee. "Tweek doesn't like trouble he's a nice guy. I hope it will go that smooth with the others too" Kenny said blowing his coffee cold. "I hope so too." we went on. "This is butters house. He's a really nice guy and very kind. He won't be a problem at all." "This is chefs house. He's the chef at our cafeteria he's gives u great advise on everything." "This is Jimmys house. He's okay he makes great jokes. He'll like u for sure." "This is Timmy's house. Like Jimmy he's a handicap kid and he barely says anything else then 'timmy' but he's really nice." "Wendy. Stans girlfriend. As long as you're the oppisit of cartman and won't get to close to Stan she'll be nice. BUt God u should pray if you make her mad." I chuckled nervously. "Token. He's a smart-ass but rich. He will get along with u probably and even if u didn't he doesn't bully people so it wouldn't matter." "pips house. Don't mind him noone likes him he's British or France I don't remember." "Clyde. U should stay away from him he's so annoying u can't imagine." Then he showed me bebes and Heidi's house. "The rest doesn't really matter until u want to know where our perverted teacher lives." I looked concerned at him. But he didn't notice or bothered. We finished our coffee. "What about your house?" I asked. He sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked again. "Well my house is kind of-yk? Uhm" "Kenny I'll find out someday anyway." I said. He sighed again and begann walking. He stopped infront of a poor looking home. "So this is my house." he looked kind of embarrassed. I didn't mind tho. "Can u show me your room? ^^" I asked. He looked at my weirdly "Fine". He unlocked the door. 2 people turned and looked at me. I assumed they're his parent. "Kenny who's this girl?" The woman with red hair asked curios. "She's my friend she moved here today." Kenny replied. I introduced myself. "Hello I'm y/n, I moved here recently, I'm befriended with Kenny since 3 years now ^^" I tried making a good impression. I think it worked. the mother smiled at me. The father scoffed and went back to watching a show on an old tv. Kenny lead me into his room. He obviously didn't want me to have contact with his parents or let me look around. I didn't want to be rude and didn't ask why. "This is my room. Nice right?" I looked around. There was an old desk with an small old computer. Many posters of half-naked woman, a bed and a pile of dirty clothes. I chuckled a bit. This is exactly how I imagined his room. "Pretty comfortable." I saw a littel rat on the floor. I picked her up. "AWW :D, look at her" I held it up to kenny.

Kenny pov.

She isn't bothered at my home at all, neither my room, my poor clothes and not even the posters. She even picked up one of the rats and started petting it. Not even my friends reacted this way. Well they're all dick heads but still. "What time is it?" she asked. "Uhm I think around 5:30 pm?"

Y/N pov

"Oh I need to go then I told my mom I would be back for dinner." putting the rat back down on the floor. I assumed they're Kennys pet rats. "Okay I'll bring u home." Kenny told me, I thanked him. As we were about to leave the house his dad asked: "Where do u think you're going?" Kenny looked kinda pissed. "I'm bringing y/n home" he awnsered. "She can walk by her own go and help your mother clean the house." "But dad-" Kenny was cut off by his dad. "NO BUTS! u go and help your mom now." he looked mad at kenny. "No problem I'll find home on my own dw ^^''" I hope his dad isn't always like that. Kenny scoffed and sighed. "Well then,see u tommorow at school." I waved and got out of Kenny's house. He waved too and went to the room his mom was in. When I walked back someone ran into me. The person fell and I only stumbled 2 steps back. "Oh God I'm so sorry." I said and helped the person up. It was a boy. He had blonde hair "Oh hamburgers I'm sorry too." oh that must be butters. "Could It be you're butters?" I asked him. He looked confused at me. "I'm sorry do I know u?" he asked. "Oh no I just moved here and my friend told me about the kids in town. He told me about a blonde boy that says 'oh hamburgers' but is really nice." "Oh yes that's me, butters. What's your name?" "I'm Y/n, nice to meet u butters." we smiled at each other. "Well then I need to go. See you at school tomorrow." I said, waved and went back home. As soon I was entering the house my mom came to me. "And how's the town?" she asked. I told her about tweek, butters and Kenny's house. She listened to me while we made dinner togheter. "Did u brought the newspaper?" my mom asked calmly. I nodded and got it out of my backpack. I handed it to her. "Can I have it when your done?" I asked she nodded. I poured coffee into my favourite hello kitty mug and started drinking. I began reading the newspaper. Mhh.. Some obituaries and stuff nothing very interesting. I continued reading stubble over smt interesting " Mysterion..? Racoon (won't say the real name bc it's a slur) and friends?
"Racoon and friends
Again our superheros saved the people of South park by stopping a jewelry thief, it happend around 10pm-12pm. Mysterion captured the thief while beeing on patrol, [... " hm there superheros in this town? Sounds like fun. Then I remembered the secret room in my house. I mean it sounds like a nice way of using it. When I was a kid I always wanted to be a Hero. Maybe I start beeing a superhero but only maybe.

1414 words