Chapter 23: It's him! the "Macabre"

-Inside the Tent-

"Sit down my lady." A knight offered me a stool and I seated comfortably. A man from earlier came in and he sighs. Looking at me with a disappointed face and a relief expression.

He stepped forward facing me and said, "I don't know, if I can call this bravery or pure stupidity. You coming here is such a burden, my lady."

He looks serious and he added, "Do you have any idea how incredibly dangerous those creatures are? You're just an ant to them."

"Should we report this to the Tower Master?" The man beside him spoke.

My eyes widen and abruptly says, "What!?" I exclaimed.

"Oh you're scared, aren't we?" He teases.

I cleared my throat and says, "Look I don't have any business with you, and you don't have business with me. I don't know why you keep me here, but I really need to finish what I came here to do."

"Ha... Hahaha. Amusing really. *Sighs* look I don't care about your business here but your safety for now is our utmost priority."

"Why? I don't even know you?" I asked with a confused expression all over my face.

"You don't, but we know you very well. We want to live so please my lady stay safe."

"Hey! What the f*ck!? Make it clear to me. You don't know what you're doing! I can help! Just let me go! It cost me a lot of money for a teleportation scroll just to get here!"

A strong wind abruptly immerged and a person appeared with a heavy pressure surrounding the place.

*Swoosh*

"Leave us."

My knees unconsciously shivers as I recognize his face.

"V-Vladimir?"

"Geez, how did you know?"

"Macabre you heard me. Leave, now."

"Don't scare her."

He walks towards me with fierceness in his eyes, but I didn't budge.

I stood up and courageously look straight into his eyes at Vladimir and says, "You can't stop me. You can't make me leave. Vla-- hmmp!"

He kissed me! His hand quickly supported my back and the other explored my legs.

He was too desperate in kissing my lips, his warm hands are touching my skin softly and I can feel his deep longings. What did he do to me?

*Chu!* What the f*ck!

I was stone cold, I can't move, I'm still shock! He's trying to make my mouth open but I refuse to and so he bit my lower lip and I uncontrollably open my mouth. I was caught of guard and so he took the audacity to kiss me even more.

My knees are trembling as he push me slowly towards the closet inside the tent. My body is acting weird, I'm getting hot.

*Gasps*

Finally, he let go of me, but he whispers in my ears,

"Don't do that again. I swear. I'll destroy this Kingdom if you got hurt." Sh*t I can feel his warm breathe.

"A-ack!" He's kissing my neck and slightly bit it leaving a bite mark.

"S-Stop!" *blushes*

"Do me a favor, let me kill all the nausance and just stay safe."

"N-no! Vladimir! You don't understand, I can help, I know the people who's behind all of this evilness."

"Estelle please! I need you to not do anything! Stay safe. I don't want to lose you again."

"Again?"

"What do you even mean again? Vladimir, I can do things like saving a person, don't underestimate me!"

"I don't, you already saved someone, and I don't want you to sacrifice your life again!"

The front tent opens and a mage appeared, "Tower Master we need you at the Sanri Village! The Queen has appeared."

Vladimir quickly teleport leaving me with a lot of questions. It seems like he's trying to escape from the situation.

"Wait!" I tried to stop him from leaving but failed. Then, I noticed someone's presence. I look at him and I saw him staring me.

He walks towards my direction and says, "I don't know what you did to him, but my lady you tamed him so good. You should take responsibility for that."

"Pardon?"

"You can't just leave and throw your masterpiece, you should treasure it like how it treasures you." Macabre said.

"Stop.Who are you?"

"The name's Macabre, my lady. The leader of the Spades. It's an honor to finally meet you in flesh." he said wearing his overconfident smirk. Then I remember about the book in which I read about the Spades.

"The Spades. How do you know the white witch? She was with you at the lake, it's where you caught me."

"She's my associate." he simply said uninterested at all. I noticed how he looks at me, like checking out my whole physical self, and it feels weird.

"Where is she? I need to speak to her."

"You can speak to me. Is it about the Queen?" he smiled.

"Do you know her? The Queen? I saw her face, and I can't believe it!"

"My lady, I believe you should hide it for now."

"What do you mean? She wants me dead!" I exclaimed.

"We will protect you. You're not the only person who wants her blood on the ground and her head rolled off and get eaten by a crow. I am too." he said it with anger and disgust visible in his face.

"My hands are trembling thinking I need to suppress my malice in front of her. But the plan should be smooth if we want our revenge to succeed." he added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Angels!

Helianthus Spes here!

Thank you for reading 'The Villain's Best Friend'

To support please, VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW me on wattpad!