Chapter 21: The Attack

We got out of the garden, currently at the hall outside the main palace. I quickly grab Vladimir's arm to stop him from walking faster. I felt his flinch for a second and stiffness. However I didn't mind it, I faced him and give him a straightforward look.

"Hey! What was that stunt all about?"

"I don't quite comprehend the term you used, but it sounds like you're upset." he said with out giving a care.

"Upset? It's not like that. I mean, back there, why are you looking for Damien? Don't tell me."

"Why? Are you worried that I'll end his useless life?" I  felt a cold wind behind my back. Grr!

"Yes! *covers her mouth*  I mean..."

"Tsk" , and he teleported.

*swoosh*

"Did I just witness a friendship quarrel? *chuckles*"

"Shut it, dear brother!"

"I thought his going to bring a snowstorm here. Seeing him like that, tsk poor ground." my brother said, checking the ground, oh my God the ground is slightly frozen. Vladimir did this?

"Vladimir is too sensitive these days, like a woman, tss!"

"Don't pout, dear little sister; I think he's just jealouehem! worried about you."

"No need to be; I'm quite independable. "

"I understand. Now let's go home and tell Father about the earth spirit, shall we?"

"Oh! We almost forgot about that. VAMOS!"

"Vamo--what?"

"Nothing; let's go, hurry! "

----------

The Queen's Palace

"Damon, I want you to take away my love for my father. And if the day has come that I successfully kill my father, I want you to return my love for him and burn us."

"Bloody crazy."

"Do that, and I will give you my soul."

Ha! *gasping*

A bloody nightmare... No, it's not a dream. It's a memory.

"Nightmares?"

"Caster." Why is Damien von Caster standing inside my bedroom?

"Pardon my intrusive behavior, my queen. However, we cannot ignore your scream that can be heard outside the walls."

"Ermm. Such stupidity is unforgivable!" I cursed myself for being a fool.

I heard his soft chuckle while he handed me some warm water.

"My queen, you forgot to change your clothes."

"Bloody hell. I'm still wearing this stupid pink dress!"

"You must have been too tired."

"I'm too tired of dealing with stupid people at the palace!" I got up and went towards my closet.

"Alexa! Change me!" Alexa, who was behind the door, quickly went inside my room and began to assist me in changing my clothes.

"Oh, you're changing in front of me. Are you perhaps seducing me, my queen?"

"Don't be a fool; get out of this room and bring Victor to the conference room, and you too will wait for me there."