Chapter 14: The House of Caster

It's 2:30 PM, and I'm feeling anxious inside the carriage. I looked at Ollie and asked her about something.

"Ollie, do I look fine?"

"You look gorgeous, my lady."

"I look overdressed over a casual tea time."

"Of course not, my lady. You look perfectly fine."

I smile a bit awkwardly, trying to hide my anxious expression.

"Oh look! It's the Caster's mansion! We're near my lady."

What!? Oh my God!

I saw a huge mansion decorated in Gothic style and white marble. Seriously, they called this a mansion? It looks like a palace! I was in awe while looking outside the window of the carriage; I've never seen such a majestic mansion.

<At the House Caster>

The carriage stopped, and the escort knight opened the door for us. He offered his right hand to assist me out of the carriage. I held his hand, and I felt the fresh and cold breeze of the wind that passed by us.

As I looked forward, I saw a butler and 10 maids outside, who were waiting for us and greeted us with enthusiasm.

"Welcome, my lady! The mansion awaits your arrival." The butler said he was showing me the warmest welcome. He gave me a bouquet and a bow.

Oh, flowers are sweet! Hm? the smell again, sunflower and roses.

Then I heard a masculine voice, and there I saw Damien wearing his black suit and an unparalleled beauty. His smile softens my heart, and the way he approaches me while kissing my right palm gives me butterflies. Why am I even acting like a shy rabbit?

"You look stunning, my lady Mullens."

"Sir Caster, please stop the flattery; I don't deserve such a compliment. Thus, I thank you for the invitation." I said, while stealing glances at him still holding my hand.

"And for the flowers, thank you, Sir Butler."

"Oh dear, my lady, I'm simply complying with the master's order." he replied,

"Is that so, Well, um, thank you for this." I diverted my gaze. I felt my cheeks burning.

"My pleasure. I've been waiting for this moment. To bring you into my humble home. Please, this way, my lady."

"Okay, lead the way, sir."

Sir Damien showed me the massive mansion. It's my first time seeing new styles and designs different from the culture here in Chrolexia; they were so antique, unique, and masculine. I had fun walking around the inside of the mansion, sharing trivia and small talk. I enjoyed it. It was like he was preparing me for something. Like his soon-to-be fiancee? NO!

*blush*

What am I thinking? It's so stupid to think that he likes me.

"Where is this path leading to?"

"To my greenhouse"

"You have a greenhouse?" "Can we visit there?"

"Of course. In fact, it's the location of our tea time. You will love it, I think." *shy smile*

*Thump!

D*mn don't show me that shy face of yours! His face is shining; it's blinding me!

When we entered the greenhouse, it was beautiful and magical. Then again, it smells like sunflowers and roses, but I don't see roses.