Chapter 6: What are you doing here, Villain?

(In an Alley of the Capital)

"You Bitch! What did you say!? HUH!?"

I walk conceitedly towards them and give them my super cool look. Saying I don't give a d*mn fools!

"Heh! Did you just call me a bitch!? Do you have a death wish? Huh? You stinky animals!"

The two of them laugh and as they faced me and slightly move forward. While the princess was behind them, shivering. Poor soul, just kidding!

"Who are you, woman? Are you jealous? Huh!? If you want my attention, you can just come here and have fun with me~ HAHAHAHA," both of them laugh.

What the f*ck! Disgusting animals. I think I have an upset stomach hearing it.

"Help me! Please!" the princess pleaded. Ow, look at those sparkly and adorable eyes waiting for my rescue. Don't worry princess, I'll save you!

*Me imagining things like a wonder woman carrying the princess like a bride, the savior!

"SHUT IT!" the fat guy yell and my imagination disappears.

"HEY! Don't yell at her!" I throw them the stones that I've picked earlier, like a professional pitcher on a baseball team. They both cover their hideous faces, but the fat guy got hit in his eyebrows and blood came out.

"Sh*t! this crazy bitch!" the fat guy shouted.

"HAHAHA you bitch, really want a taste of blood don't you?" the thin guy said crazily.

The big guy took charge, he picked up an old pipe from the trash and run towards me and tried to hit me with the metal pipe. I avoided his attacks. Thank goodness he's slow.

He aims for my head, but I successfully avoided it. I went to the side and give him a side kick. He fell to the ground and let go of the metal pipe. The metal pipe was within my reach. The thin man saw the metal pipe and both of us tried to get it, but it caught me off guard when he pulled my hair, and I tried to get his hands off, but he's too strong.

F*ck it hurts!

I got teary eyes but I quickly pull myself together and kick his little Jr. and finally he let go of my hair. He was jumping while holding his little Jr., but the fat guy was standing behind me holding the pipe and was about to hit me with it.

But... suddenly the fat guy disappeared! And there I saw him walking towards me, it's feels like the place is in slow motion. I only see him. He looks cruel and powerful. Why is this man so handsome?

He looks at me with blazing eyes and a worried face.

"I gave you your freedom to spend it wisely, not for this useless piece of sh*ts," oh~hoho, boy I like the tone of you cussing, its sexy~

"Estelle."

Ow Sh*t I was in a daze. Vladimir de Russ. What are you doing here? This isn't in the novel? Is it my fault for meddling? The perverts! They are all gone. Where are they? Did he kill them?

I was in shock; it's been a month since I last saw him. He looks tired. Does this person know how to sleep?

"What are you doing, Estelle Mullens? " He was close and suddenly he held both of my arms checking if I'm hurt. I smiled a little thinking that his acting cute.

"Answer me." I was caught off guard, when I notice that his face is too close to mine.

"H-hi there! Y-You look tired. What are you doing here?" gosh, why am I panicking?