Chapter 7: The Tea Party

I can't believe this day will come.

In the past few days, I received multiple letters from different houses inviting me to a tea party.

You know what? I hate tea parties! Aristocrats' tea party is the worst! It's like a war, a battle of brains and guts. It's exhausting. Probably, the main topic would be Vladimir and me. Since they all found out the news about our broken friendship. The news spreads like a virus, and it makes people toxic. Ugh.

<At the tea party>

I'm going to the House of Moore to visit Lady Elissa, the Viscount Moore's daughter, and I'm wearing my royal blue dress. I applied a fresh make-up look and straighten my hair, simplicity is in my nature I don't need heavy jewelries and other stuff it's bothersome really.

The house of Moore is a wealthy family that we are familiar with from their jewelry company. She threw a magnificent tea party and invited all the women from every home. It was enormous and sparkling, and they staged the event in their garden. Each statue is decorated with gems and various flowers on the sides. Indeed, the garden is lovely. Sadly, I'm not a big fan of roses or other flowers. I prefer sunflowers.

As I walked into the aisle, someone announced my arrival, a person wearing a knight uniform.

"Lady Estelle, the Lady of Mullens of the Marquess Family!"

People looked at my direction; gosh, I feel nauseous because of their gazes. That was so intense! I have to get these over with before I lose my mind from all the pressure.

"My, my, it is indeed a pleasant day seeing Lady Estelle joining us at my tea party. It's been a while." I heard a high pitch voice, it was Lady Elissa wearing a beautiful red dress, which complements her curly, blonde hair and greenish-gray eyes. She's the host of this tea party and the viscount's daughter. Behind her is Lady Marianne daughter of a businessman who is known for being a genius in trading.

"Truly, I heard that Lady Estelle's friendship with the Tower Master has finally ended. Are the rumors true?" said Lady Marianne, giving her arrogant and pejorative look.

"Well, Lady Marianne, if the rumors are true, it would benefit Lady Estelle. Being friends with evils can tarnish our reputations as ladies, and we don't want that, do we?" Lady Elissa added to Lady Marianne's question.

"The tower master might be like a beast with no leash, thus he is popular for being an Adonis." Lady Devonne inserted in the conversation, she's the daughter of a baron.

"I rather marry a baron than marry a wild beast that smells like blood. Am I right, Lady Estelle?" Lady Elissa answered conceitedly.

"Apologies, I wasn't paying attention." I replied, while cleaning my right ear using my index finger showing them I'm not interested.

"Oh my, how rude." – Lady Elissa

"I can't listen to trash talking because I'm allergic. You see, if I hear unpleasant things, I often smack faces; it's an uncontrolled behavior, a reaction."

I saw the stunned faces of the ladies, it was hilarious. Bitches I'm the villainess here!

"Oh, dear!"

"Ha, it's a serious disease, my lady, we should call a physician!"

"Don't worry, I know how to cure it, I'll just need to smack someone's face."

They are all quiet, and they all look scared. They didn't expect that I'd go crazy. Huh?

They amuse me.