CHAPTER SIXTY- Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"No, she just went in her room and... cried..then your friend called me. And asked me if she was there." Jimin nodded with pursed lips.

The baby eventually kept looking at him with big eyes, a smile crept upon his lips, "looks like she likes you." Tanya spoke, letting him hold the baby.

"It's been years since I played with a baby, you are so cute. Aw, she is smiling at me!" Jimin squealed, Tanya stared at him looking so cute with that smile, "Both of you look cute." She blurted out and immediately widened her eyes.

"I-i mean J-jaya-" "I know I'm cute. Thanks." Jimin replied with a smile, making her awkwardly smile too.

"It must be hard being a single mom." He spoke after an awkward silence, "Yeah, but It's worth it, she is all I have left. I'm willing to sacrifice everything for her. For her future. I will raise her as a strong and independent woman."

"Just like her mom?" He replied, making her taken aback, "Not like me, I cry at everything-" "That doesn't mean you are weak. At least you don't run away from your problems and take responsibility of your child. You are a great mother." Jimin spoke with an angelic smile, causing her to instantly tear up at his words.

"T-thanks. No body has ever said that to me."

"That's unfortunate. Why don't you shift to Seoul? Taehyung told me you have done fashion designing and all, why waste your talent here?" Jimin asked with curiousity, making her sigh.

"Actually, I don't know anyone in seoul. I just ran away from home to marry Y/n's cousin brother but he turned abusive. Then I met Y/n, she helped me a lot...like a lot. She sent him and his mother to jail and left me with her home, I can never repay her debts on me, and then I was pregnant with Jaya, never had the opportunity and now, it just seems impossible." Tanya spoke and sulked sadly,

"I think it's possible now. You have     Y/n and your daughter is pretty much grown, if you try again, you can still do it. And you don't have to worry alright, this friend would help anyway possible." Jimin winked at her playfully, making her cheeks turn red in shyness.

____________________________________
One week later

Place : Kim's Mansion

"Taehyung I'm fine." You spoke with a smile when he unconsciously held your hand, "Right. You don't fear injections anymore." He says, leaving your hand but you gripped it again, "Well I kinda still do." You smiled cheekily, staring at him shamelessly the whole time, you saw how his brows lowered in worry when the nurse injected you, causing you to smile at his cuteness.

"Just one more." He spoke, you pouted and leaned against his shoulder, "I'm scared. Very very scared." You lied, sniffing his scent again and smiling internally.

His grip on your hand tightened again, making you chuckle, "does it really not hurt now?" He asked, looking into your eyes, for a moment both of you forgetting everything until the doctor fake coughed 'Ahem ahem'

"Uh- i- um- when will the reports arrive?" You asked, totally avoiding the embarrassment.

"It will take some days, but I'm sure there won't be much complications. You have recovered better than ever. We really thought it wouldn't be possible. But you made it alive, your case will be inspiration for other patients." The doctor spoke calmly, causing both of you to smile warmly.