chapter 61

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

I slowly open my eyes, feeling kisses being placed all over my whole face, my body moves, i squeeze my eyes when i felt a familiar voice echoieng in my ears, "open your eyes angel it's been a while" he whispered, right inside my ears sending chills down my spine, his voice sounds deep and dark, his breath hits on my sensitivity spot, making me breath out, i slowly open my eyes.

His broad frame hovers over mine, taking his one hand up he placed his large palm on the side of my face, cupping my cheeks softly, i try to open my eyes, turns golden shimmering as they meet his dark ones, his eyes peeks right through my soul as soon as they meet mine.

My heart beat increase, he stares through my soul, my hands travels to place them on his chest, i felt his thumb slowly moves up and down, Cressing my skin softly enough to turn me weak, i shut my eyes feeling his touch and my mouth parted to breath, the limp of my throat moves, i gulp as his thumb rubs on the corner of my mouth.

Running it over my lower lip, his eyes takes and scan my every single movement on his touch, the viens on his neck came in view, his eyes filled with blood making me frooze, it happens everytime I saw the blood filling in his eyes, it makes me wonders what is he in real, how can he do that.

When soon my thoughts got intrupted, i felt two pairs of lips pressing over mine, he kissed me slow and deep, a soft moan escapes my lips, he slowly bites on my lower lip, traveling his both hands down sliding them from the curve of my body down to my hips, gripping on my outer thigh with a firm gentle grip my both hands wanders up to wrap around his neck, he pulled my both legs up over his waist

Sliding his one strong arm to wrap securily around my bare waist, my heart skip a beat, another moan escape my mouth, i realised I'm lying naked under him, another reality hits me that I'm in his room now, not that party anymore, and still without any clothes on.

I gasped and the kiss broke the moment he carried me up, sitting me on his lap, making my both legs to wrap around his waist, my neck arched, i throw my head back as soon as he dipped his face in the curve of my neck, making me take a deep breath in, wrapping his one arm around my body, he pulled me closer by my waist, until my waist gets pressed over his broad hard abs, just so he can feel my naked warm body pressing over him as whole.

My mouth wide open to breath, wrapping my both arms around his neck my fingers run through his dark locks, i cress his scalp softly, taking a deep breath in, he sniffs in, nuzzling his nose deep in to my skin, making me feel something inside my stomach before opening his mouth and sucking on the same spot, making me leave a seductive Melody.

He grunt near my ear, his grip around my body tightened making my waist pressed over him, my back arched and a gasped leaves my lips my breathing hitched, my body bend in c shape, he placed his large palm on my upper back, pulling me even closer, making our bodies collide on each other, skin to skin our bodies got locked sending my mind in frenzy.