chapter 41

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

A smirk appears on the corner of my lips as soon as he mentioned it, a sighn of satisfaction leaves my mouth, taking seat again on the same couch, resting my body back, I brought my one leg up to rest it on top of other, my gaze turns dark the smirk on my lips fades as i stare at his figure with his back facing me while my eyes turns red the viens on my neck and face pop out.

A sort of rage build up, my jaw cleanched when i finally open my mouth to speak

"yes now i want to you tell me everything single thing you know about Seer's especially" i stop, everything I knew about her came inside my head I want to know everything single thing related to her, i cannot ask her, all she knew, she has wings, flames which are Powerful and uncontrollable.

Which build up inside her just like her emotions, unbearable she doesn't know herself compeletely, she's innocent, that scares her more, she don't even know how to deal with her own problems "Seer's like her who are capable of removing the curse permanently the scar which cannot be cured by anyone ever, tell me everything, and i want it now"

My voice came out cold and velvet while i speak with no expression on my face, he gulps, his heart beat start racing I can hear it clearly he's worried and scared both, especially when he's alone with me if he did even a little mistake he would be lying red dead, right here right in this library, beacuse this time Joseph is not here to save him.

"Y-yeah i-i got it" he takes a deep breath before his feets move, my eyes scan his every move just like before, he walks towards some books placed on my right side, Ruffling his fingers through some thin books, they're of dark colour and some are in totally white, while ruffling through them he collected some in his hands from the same spot atleast five, four books, and i saw him turning around.

Walking back towards the wooden table the candle stand and those candles are always light up, whether it is night or day, i know it somehow helps him to stay strong everyone had some need or desire, his is the light, the burning little flame, Joseph told me about this, it is somehow important for him.

And for me my desire and need is her the woman who had gotten inside my head since some days and now I don't want to let her go.

I saw him opening two books together my eyes turning more red and darker scanning his every move, he get through two book at the same time searching for something in them like wanting to match those books with each other.

His brows furrowed and groaning he closed one them, shifting it aside he take out another one from the ones he had collected, this one was white, opening it he placed it right beside the first one ruffling through some brown old pages my eyes shifts from his face to the book eyeing the way he his fingers were trying to match something in them.

When soon I heard him speaking "yes here it is" he speaks without taking his eyes away from it, the viens on my neck dissapeared while couldn't be able to hold it anymore, I get up, sliding both of my hands inside my pocket and walking towards him with my eyes fixed on those two books placed on top of the table.