chapter 39

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

"Aiden you scared me, w-what happened to you?" She asked her sweet voice makes him feel better then before, his hot breath hits near her lips, his mouth hovering on top of hers, his one hand came up near her face, his eyes gazing on her beautiful face mesmerized by her worried sight, making him feel good for the first time in his life, someone really cared for him.

"Shh Quite" he shushed her placing his hand under her chin forcing her face upwards to meet his height even more just to feel her lips brushing over his, there breathes collide, her eyes got shut when the pad of his thumb slowly cressed under her lower lip, his lips travels from her face to her mouth, staring at them as if he hasn't had his favourite dessert from a long time.

His hand under her chin wanders to her cheeks, cupping her face with his large palm placed on the side of her face his thumb slowly cressed her soft skin up and down she breathes out, feeling better after being so worried before, letting her know that he's okay, to make her feel calm he cressed ever so softly while his eyes scan every reaction she gave on his touch "I'm all okay now Little one and all beacuse of you, do you know what you have done?"

He asked his voice came out deep, he speaks more in a whisper she slowly opens her eyes meeting his, his eyes shifts from her mouth to meet them, "w-what?" Her face flushed, searching in his eyes while she gulps.

His gaze soften against his will as soon as he gets to know, she doesn't know she craves power, that's all what she craves for the most, she sucks it in as soon as she touched the scar and she didn't know .

He stare at her face for a moment before leaning closer and pressing his lips softly on her cheeks, leaving a soft small peck her fists squeeze the fabric of his shirt while she arched her neck as he brings his mouth closer to her ear "the scar on my body dissapeared sweetheart because you touch it" his jaw tickles as he whisperes right inside her ear, his voice sounds dark and deep his eyes turns dark red as soon as the pomegranates scent enters his lungs.

He breaths out sniffing her in, taking a deep long breath, nuzzling his nose near the curve of her neck, his hand on her face push her head up pressing his thumb under her jawline forcing her chin up to have a perfect excess, her breathing quickens, he dipped his face on the same spot, sniffing on her skin longer, her heart beat quickens, he didn't pulled back, the viens on his neck starts coming in view.

The urge to hide himself inside her, builds up, not wanting to pull away, aching to stay as it is and sleep just like this with her sweet delicate smell entering his lungs everytime he breaths "let's have some sleep sweetheart"

He brought his one hand up, unbuttoning his shirt, humming near her skin in satisfaction, sending chills down her spine while a soft moan escape her lips.

Her soft moan not helping him either, he Removed his shirt and groweled near her ear with his dark voice, leaning in closer again he grab both of her hand gently leading them by holding both of her wrist to his neck, signalling her to wrap them around him.

She quickly does, her heart beat slowed down when she felt him shirtless pressing against her, wrapping her arms around his neck, her fingers through his dark lock Cressing his scalp softly when he dipping his face more in the crook of her neck, a gasped leaves her mouth when he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her body closer to his gently.

His mind filling with desire and hunger, not letting him think of anything else but to have her close, his eyes shut as he pressed her body closer to his letting himself feel her all, her small warm figure pressing over him all, and flipped her a little, and he didn't remember when he sleeps

_________♡

I open my eyes when the sweet delicate smell start filling me up, so much it gets hard for me to stay still, slowly opening my eyes i squeeze my eyes brows together this is the first time i haven't feel any pain on the same spot where I use to have that scar, my eyes got open completely, I recall all of it from the last night.

Turning my head to my right my gaze Darkens, the moment they lands on the angel sleeping beside me, i cannot Fucking believe, i just let her sleep beside me on the same bed as me, for more then once, turning my body around i couldn't help but get closer to her, hovering on top of her small body, the hot body she hides under some pieces of clothes which I can tear apart in less then seacond, have her all raw and all alone to myself.

Her face tilted to my side, her hand resting beside her head on the pillow my eyes scan her breathtaking beautiful face features, every single small details is enough to fucking drive me crazy, the way she get all worried for me last night.

I felt so fucking good, I don't know why i loved it when she gets worried, i like the way she cares about me, on the other hand knowing damn well how innocent she is to care about me, about the man who wanted her dead, not knowing anything, it's just the fucking innocence she carries, I'm getting addicted to her innocence day by day, that's not helpful for my desires as they take control over me.

Every sense in my body aches to rip her apart, ruin her all in once, especially when she has never been touched by anyone, craves for power,

I'm surprised how the hell she have this power, i don't know everything about her but one thing i know, she's dangerous yet fucking innocent both at the same time the most deadliest combination i have ever seen.

Making me eager to make sure she belongs to me, but not anyone.

Taking my one hand up near her face, i brush the thin strand of her hairs back with my index finger, just to have a clear view of this beautiful angel, she's fucking getting inside my head, it is getting hard for me take her out.

What she did last night, it's clear, i don't know about her very well, she's so fucking surprising for me some times, and i never had wonder why she would care for me, i did nothing for her all i think till now is to have her, or kill her, feast on her but nothing good, last night i almost opened myself to her and she walked right into my world and the thing is, she fits perfectly.

I know the very exact moment, i don't want to kill her in any ways,, she's fucking different and a walking talking paradise for me and i know very well that i want to keep her to me more then taking her life i fucking ache to posses her, own her, brand her.

Make her mind stop working, with the things i want to do to her, i want her body, her soul, her divinity, her love and devotion, i want to dominant her mind, i want to eat her cries in breakfast, she's fucking mine and, i would do anything to keep her safe I don't know what it is that i have for her but one thing is clear.

There's not a chance in hell I'm letting her leave.

Not even if she wants to!

sʏʙɪʟᴀɪᴢᴀ