chapter 33

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

Wrapping his arms around her small body he picked her up in his arms, carrying her in bridal style, bringing her closer, her head falls back, his eyes scan her face adoring her beautiful sight, making him even more furious at the thought of who did this to her, he stare at her for a moment, her hand fals down while the other rests on her belly.

Her mouth slightly parted to breath, her eyes shut effortlessly, he bring her closer to him, pulling her closer enough to have her face near, his eyes wanders all over her face when she slightly cough, her voice barely came out, he saw her lips moving she was trying to speak something.

His steps move, eyes fixed on her face not being able to look away, and he finally heard her speaking, her voice break while her words barely coming out "p-put m-me do-wn" he leaned in more closer, she murmerd, eyes closed and he sense she's scared, even though half sleep beacuse of his blood running inside her body

His eyes stops on her lips when he leaned in, her warm breath hits his lips makes his eyes colour change into red.

"shh i won't hurt you angel, and not a chance in hell I'm putting you down"

His gaze soften against his will when she slowly breaths out and went to sleep again, his gaze shifts from her eyes back to her lips, leaning more closer and pressing his lips softly under her lower lip, All things running in his thoughts lingers in his kiss, cursing under his breath he pulls back, making his way straight to his mansion

___♡

Kicking opening the door he entered his bedroom walking towards the hud king size bed, getting on top of it before slowly lying her body down on the soft bed sheets, a soft gasp left her lips catching his attention, she lays back, as if her soul had left her body like, her sight making his eyes turns burn in rage, eating up the distance in between them he came closer, covering her body with thick sheets, he leaned closer enough her every breath hits near his mouth, eyes scanning her every feature.

As long as he looks at her cheers his anger with each second passes, the thought of someone hurting her forcing him to destroy every creature living in his land of death, make it turn into red with there blood.

He bought his hand up, placing his large hand on the side of her face gently, not wanting to hurt her in any ways.

His thumb slowly cressed the skin of her cheeks up and down, his nose almost brushing hers, stearing at her for a moment, taking his mouth up and placing a soft kiss on her forehead, pressing his lips softly before pulling back when he saw her moving, her breathing heavy, heart pounding fast, her brows furrowed while he scan her every move, and she slowly opens her eyes.

Meeting directly his, breathing uneven, her hands quickly finds the fabric of his shirt, clutching her fist on his chest she tries to speak but nothing came out, she looked terrified, while his body burns when it makes him even worried for her "Ai-" her voice breaks, tears slides down from her eyes.