chapter 35

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

I make my way downstairs, my eyes red  all which is running inside my head, those two men's, one her fiance and the other, her own fucking father, all i wish to do so badly right now is to end there life no matter how, the flame burning inside me.

Walking straight towards the bar i open the refrigerator to grab a bottle of wine, just to take control over my crippling desires, the smell of her blood, sweet pomegranate scent lingering everywhere with me, i can smell everywhere around me, my whole Mansion, now especially that i had a taste of her last night, so fucking delicious, I'm surprised how sweet she fucking tasted.

I becoming an addict of her blood while i  couldn't be able to get a feast on her, my mind couldn't work properly, i Don't know what i want the most, her soul, her body or her sweet blood, she's fucking so much to digest at once and I don't think i would be able to control on my all desires at the same time, one is going to explode soon, not having any idea which one, but i can feel myself loosing it all with each second passes.

Pouring myself some wine, i take my phone close to my lips

"bring all of them" i ask, he quickly obeyed me before disconnecting the call, i have asked one of my man to bring some clothes for the woman who's sleeping in my bedroom peacefully, just how well I know every inch of her body, even how it might look without any piece of clothe covering it, because of how many times, I ripped her clothes off her body, just by my eyes, i somehow know what size will be perfect for her.

And she's going stay here with me now for that she defenetly need cloths or i would love more even if she wouldn't wear anything, that must be much better but I don't think that'll be helpful for her, if she was mine she wouldn't be able to walk for a week, for all these days, she is mine already, yet i still want her to know, own her soul, her body, her mind her as whole to make sure she belongs to me only me and she should know it.

I take the glass of wine near my lips, taking a sip from it, my head fall back my eyes got shut letting it take control over my mind, not the smell of sweetenes lingering around me.

I breathed out before walking towards the couch taking slow steps i take a seat resting my body back, spreading my legs wide my eyes turning darker with each sip i take, sitting in the same position.

I heard a knock on the door, i didn't budge knowing who it might be "come in"

The door is already open, soon I heard him entering, i can clearly see from the corner of my eyes, he bring in, what i have asked him "where should I leave them sir?" He asked, standing infront of me, i didn't budge to look at him, i just order him again "the room next to mine" he nodded and bowed infront of me "ok sir"

Taking all the stuffs upstairs, i asked him to place them next to my room, just in case she needs other room for some privacy, because not in a chance in hell I'm going to make her feel uncomfortable around me, sometimes i want to have her whether she wants it or not as well as i don't want her to be scared of me,  the most important thing i want her to feel safe.