chapter 32

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

"he said something like that only" my gaze shifts from papers to him, turning darker while he stare at me with that same smile on his face, making me breath out in anger trying to take control on myself "he really fucking wants me to tear him into pieces" i growel, my jaw clenched while my eyes turns bloody red i get up pushing the chair behind.

He quickly follows me, i walk past by him, his smile fades away, bringing my both hands up i tugged on the buttons before closing them and checking on my tie before opening the door and stepping out, the viens on my neck popping out we walk until we reach the elevator and he press the button of ground floor, the ding sound echoes my ears while the door gets open.

He stand behind me when we enter inside and i open my mouth to speak "were going to check that villa in three days" my voice came out deep and low while i can feel his eyes fixed on me, the viens on my neck start coming in view and my jaw clenched I don't want to leave not yet i want To stay here only to get to know about that little girl of mine.

Or all I want, is to take her with me wherever i go, wanted to know more about her, sit her on my lap and make her throw out everything, but couldn't things which are happening around me are pissing the shit out of me, i don't know i wanted to leave or not but "may be. I'm not sure yet but book the tickets already"

I stare on the number above the door while i hear him speaking from behind "ok" he says and the door gets open walking out i make my way to my car taking out the keys, the door gets open automatically with my key, "will see you after some days" he stops and stare at me in confusion before nodding at me.

He knows, i can tell by the way he was staring at me, he's defenetly thinking why so sudden i start spending more of time at my mansion i usually stay outside but the thing which I have Said to him, it's defenetly new for him and i don't care i wanna spend these days knowing more about her to get to know her all

Everything not even single thing to be left behind, even if i have to do compulsion on her, i will try my best to make her speak on her own but if she didn't, the compulsion is the only way which going to left for me.

Driving fast making my way back to my mansion it's dark no way of lighting, the day I got to know about the place where she hides, it makes me wonder how much she might be terrified of everything around her, beacuse the place she chooses, is not piecefull. Things have happened there and she's been spending her whole time in that old broken house.

Not a chance in hell I'm going to let her spend even one night more then this, that's enough i want her to myself now and I'm going to take her tonight, make her stay with me i don't know why I'm so much worried about the things which can happen to her, but as much as she's mine, i always take care of the things which belongs to me.