chapter 48

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

I stare at my reflection in the mirror for a moment, my eyes colour changes as i gasped, the dress is a little short for office in my perspective, he told me to get ready, handing me a dress, he says I have to wear this, and then he'll take me with him just like he says, but my heartis beating fast.

Nervousness building inside me the thought of what he will think after watching me in this dress, is haunting me, my back is open, its a backless dress, every dress i saw in that room was backless and it's beacuse of my wings, the length of dress is till my thighs not even reaching to my knees my bare legs are exposed with that it has deep v neck, reaching my cleavage the dress was hunging on my body with two thin laces tying on my shoulder.

One pull on the knot and i would be standing all naked, I'm just only in my panties beacuse my wings don't let me wear any bra, most of the dress in the whole wardrobe have knots, but this one is making me so much nervous beacuse I'm wearing it right now and even the thought of what he will think making my body heat up and all my blood rushing to my core.

Forcing me to stick my both legs together, while my hands make a small fist as i gulp trying to not feel so much nervous, the man I'm living with has me all in his control he sometimes scares me but also makes me feel so safe and complete, whenever his eyes stares right in mine, it's enough to make my knees weak, and barely stand properly infront of him

"So good" my body jolts when i suddenly hear the same deep raspy voice which makes my body quiver all over every time, quickly turning around, only to found him standing near the door with his dark lustful red gaze fixed on me, and my body stops moving when his eyes meets mine his both hands inside his pockets and i see his jaw slightly moving.

And he starts walks, making my heart race, my breathing quickens he isn't even half way near me just this much of his moves are enough to bend me on my knees, he didn't take his dark eyes away from mine peeking inside my soul, i saw the viens on his neck coming in view, while i start stepping back when he didn't stop.

He walks until my back touches the cold wall, a gasp leaves my mouth, his broad frame towers on top of mine, his one hand slides out from his pocket and he places it right above my head before leaning in closer, my palms land on his chest due to the closeness between us, he leaned closer bringing his mouth to speak right inside my ears "so fucking beautiful".

His dark velvet voice exhoed right in my ears makes my eyes shut, his lips brushing on my ear lob while his hot breath tickles under my ear, he tilted his head enough to press his lips ever so softly on my jaw line, my fist squeeze the fabric of his shirt while my mouth parted to breath, he didn't pulled back his lips kept on pressing on the same spot

As if he wants me know just by his kiss what else he can do to me right now, i breathed out when he finally pulled back his hand lands on my hips when he brush his face on mine, inhaling in deeply sniffing on my pomegranates escence, i open my eyes when he brought his face infront to stare at me, his eyes meets mine and then slowly travels to my nose and then lips.