chapter 60

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

I throw my head back as soon as he filled me up, panting hard i try to catch my breath, my both arm wrapped around his neck, he grunt, releasing himself inside me, my fingers runs through his dark locks, Cressing his scalp softly while he place soft wet kisses all over my bare shoulder, his face buried near my neck.

I take a sharp breath, he nuzzle his nose in my sensitive skin, taking a deep breath inhaling in, sniffing on my pomegranates escence, he hummed in response near my neck, gripping on both my legs with a firm gentle grip and taking them up to his torso making me jump while i gasped and grip tighter around his neck, he pulled out, a sinful moan leaves my mouth as he did.

His one arm wrapped around my weak body, he finally picks me up and i wrap my both legs around his waist, a soft melody escapes my lips he place open my mouth kisses all over my neck kissing and sucking on my smooth caramel skin, licking every inch and biting on the same spot, making my heart to race, i felt something inside my stomach

He pulled my body closer to his, i feel him all pressing on mine, our bodies connect skin to skin, i gasped as he make me sit on top of a wooden table my eyes turns golden brown, i throw my head back, giving him more excess to kiss my neck as much he wants.

His lips leavs hot wet open mouth kiss all over my neck, shoulder and collor bone, sucking and biting on my skin, his every hot breath hitts my skin, my whole body shudder in his arms, my mouth slightly parted to breath when his tongue licks and bites on my skin, i breathed feeling tip of his wet tongue touches wherever he bites, leaving dark deep red marks.

I'm worried, how will I go back with these marks, but niether I want him to stop, i love it even more when he marked me as him, claim me as him, it somehow makes me feel the love for me in his heart even it's very less, but it makes my mind go blank, his every kiss makes my mind stop working, just like right now

His both hands grip on both of my thighs placing my body on top of the cold surface i gasped while my body shifts towards him, and meets his, my one hand wanders to rest near his jawline, the other one runs through his dark locks, Cressing his scalp softly, i feel his jaw moving everytime he opens his mouth wide to take the flesh of my sensitive skin between his teeths.

His one hand grips on my outer thigh, with a gentle firm grip, he leads it up to his torso and places his flat palm on my inner thigh, making my breathing uneven he spread my legs apart wide open for him making my heart beat race, he position himself in between me, my breathing quickens, knowing what's coming, he grunt near my ear and slides his one hand to my lower back.

Pressing his palm flat and tightening his grip to shift my body even closer to his and, my lower body moves and meet his and ,a sinful moan escape my mouth, i felt him hard against my enterance, I'm so sensitive right, i don't think i would be able to to take him anymore, bringing his one hand up he places his lage palm to my neck, wrapping his long fingers around my throat.