chapter 50

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

"you'll go there, i don't have time for him" i asked to Joseph making my voice cold, he nods at me without asking any other question he's been acting weird since the day I have introduced him to yn and that's somehow signalling me some bad vibes from him and i know what it can be.

Everyone here knows her as my personal assistant, to be honest very personal and i don't want anyone else to raise questions against it, so i have provided her personal office, just so she can stay there sometimes where i have place cameras so that i know everything that angel is do, beacuse i know somehow she's safe untill she's with me, but if she disappeared from my sight for even a second, it'll not be good for her.

And not any chance I'm letting this happen, she's mine and i take care of things which are mine

"Sir what else you want for the ball?" He asked, my eyes travels from the papers infront of me to him he gulps as soon as my eyes meet his "what else we can add?" i stop while he stare at me in confusion, his gaze shifts from mine to the book in his hand, he brought his one hand up to his eyes and adjust his glasses before opening his mouth to speak, keeping his eyes on the white paper.

"W-we can add a theme of masks" he says, i stare at him for a moment, yes it can be a very helpful theme, especially when half of the trace is attending the party and I don't want any other man to stare at the woman I'm going to take with me, cause not a chance in hell I'm letting her stay alone at my place, she will come with me, yet i fucking hate the thought of any other man laying there shitty eyes on what's mine.

"add it" before he reply the door gets open and my gaze quickly shifts up, only to spot the woman who has me all in control on her one sight, the woman i own, her shiny golden eyes travels all over the whole room scanning the situation, she gulps when she realised what she has done.

The nervousness takes place all over her pretty face, she blinks twice with her innocent eyes and my eyes scan the how the fuck everytime her thick eyelashes kisses the soft caramel skin of her red cheeks which i wish nothing more but to bite and suck on them till i got to know how fucking good she tastes.

A smile appears on my lips watching her all nervous and her heart beat fast as i can hear every beat it makes, that only belongs to me alone

"you all can have a leave" i order without taking my eyes away from her perfect figure my eyes turns dark when her gaze shifts to me, she gets confused even more while her golden eyes shimer when the light hits on them.

Every one in my office gets up to leave, she quickly walks away from the door entering inside, she's so fucking nervous that's, making my eyes turns heat, she looks fucking cute, if i feast on her at this very moment it wouldnt be fucking enough for me, as I wish nothing more but to pushed her against the wall and take her so hard she'll feel me inside her little round ass for weeks