chapter 44

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

Pressing the breaks i steps outside, marching towards the lake my anger is building more and more with each seacond passes, if something fucking happened to her, or if someone even tries to take her away from me I'm going to fucking move heaven and earth all to find her if this becomes the reason for me to lost her.

I'm willing to do anything without caring the consequences, the thought of that i shouldn't left her alone hunting my mind and my anger building even more, if she got slipped out of my hands, my regin, if even any chance in hell, i couldn't be able find her i would Destroy the whole living to get her back, I'm not ready to loose her not yet.

Opening my cuffs, i rolled my sleeves up taking my hand up i unbuttoned some of the upper buttons of my shirt, my eyes turns red and i start looking for her all over the land of death, my mind is blowing up even the thought of loosing her is making me so much fucking furious, i don't think i would be able to control myself anymore to not turn into a fucking monster.

My eyes scanning every inch every where every single small place, i now where she can hide, but that's only making me even more furious after knowing that she's nowhere, stopping at a spot i was almost near the lake the viens on my face are in view my whole body burns, my eyes heats in rage a loud growel leaves my mouth in frustation

My head hung low while my eyes burns in anger even more my head feels so fucking heavy, when a thought came inside my head my breathing slow and my eyes turns darker, clenching my jaw i quickly turn my head towards lake, my feets moving fast, marching right towards it without bothering to think of anything else.

This is the only way and somehow i know she's there, I don't know why i felt like this is the only place where she can be beacuse i remember what jonethan told me, stopping near the shore the viens on my neck starts moving while i inhale in deeply sniffing the pomegranates smell which just entered in my lungs right now it take control over my brain all over as soon as i step more further.

A sign of satisfaction leaves my lips while my jaw clenched and take steps inside the water again just like before my eyes fixed on the one spot while my feets move, until the water covers half of my body till my shoulder before dipping my head inside and drowing in, as soon as I open my eyes i saw her she was right infront of me but in a sort of way, it makes my mind blank for a moment.

Her eyes were closed her long thick brown hairs are flowing with the Rythm of water, her hand were floating in it as it is as if she's dead her wings wide open but nothing is coming out from her body like i saw her before, she's drowing and as conclusion, she's here to kill herself, my eyes burn while i brought my one hand up to her pale face placing my large palm on her cold cheeks.

My anger can explode any time and im just trying to control myself hard, she's almost dead, cupping her face with my one hand i slide my it back to her nape entangling my fingers in her long hairs, before pulling her closer with her nape and bringing my one arm to embrace her lifeless body, and her head falls back as soo as i do.