chapter 37

♪•Mᴏᴏɴᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴛᴜʀɴ - (ᴅᴀʀᴋsɪᴅᴇ sʟᴏᴡ)

She slowly opens the door and starteled as soon as she heard the sound of glass breaking into pieces, her breathing hitched, her heart beat quickens the huge back of couch facing her, all she can see is his hand resting on one side which looses the grip of wine glass she gulps, her heart beating fast as she slowly steps in.

Talking slow little steps inside, her eyes fixed on the couch, his head resting on the back of it, she walks more arching her neck to have a peek of his face, she gasped her eyes quickly turns golden brown, shining in the dark, they widened at what they saw, her body got froze for a moment nothing came out from her mouth.

And she quickly makes her way towards him, standing right infront of him before bending a little down to reach his face, panic rushes through her viens, her body shiver, scared at the thought of something had happened to the man who always helps her, her heart beats fast as if it's going to explode out of her rib cage, she speaks but her words break, quickly bringing her both hands up she cups his face with her both palm pressing on both the sides of his face.

The moment she touched him, it only makes her tensed up even more, his body burning like hell, his face covering with sweat, his skin turning red, "A-aiden" she called out for him, her eyes filled with tears, the thought of something happening to him scared her to death, his eyes closed as if they'll never open again, she softly tap on his cheeks with her hand shaking, wanting him open his eyes "A-aiden please open y-your eyes, w-what h-happened tell me"

her hands trembling, holding his face, her uneven warm breath hits his lips when she leaned more closer while his lips slightly parted to breath out the moment the soft appealing voice echoed his ears, she stops froze when she saw him moving, gulping hard, her eyes scan his every move, hoping for him to be fine.

A soft groan left his lips his face shimmer due to the amount of sweat covering his body, his shirt sticking on his chest, soaking all in sweat, the warmth of her hands on his face forcing him to open his eyes, he inhales in tiredly, "Aiden" she called again near his mouth.

Slowly opening his eyes, barely opening, he didn't move, opening his eyes slowly only to see the angel infront of him, he breathed out when his eyes finally gets a glimpse of her, her worried face makes his gaze soften, her mouth parted to breath while her eyes searching something in his, he keeps his head on the back of couch as it is, staring at her when he heard her speaking again.

"Aiden w-what happened?" Her words break, her hand shiver, watching him not talking neither moving scaring her like never before, he breathed out again when the sweet pomegranates scent fills his lungs, a tired smirk of satisfaction appear on his lips, he thought he would kill her if he even have a single glance of her but just her beautiful face

Forced him to pull her closer and hide his face in her warm embrace, placing kisses all over her smooth skin just to make her mind go wild, and enjoy every single second of it.