TWENTY SEVEN

The hall was silent, the scribes and advisors were speechless at the insistence of JungKook on the subject of marriage.

Curious looks, others inquisitive or ill-intentioned, were directed to Jin who was jealously guarding his son trying not to make the child restless or cry, that would be the icing on the cake for such a situation.

"Dismissed," the Emperor asked all the scribes, advisors and guards "Follow me SeokJin,"

Jeon stood up, walked over to his Jin and took Jungwon in his arms, then started walking in the direction of the exit that led to the garden. Jin kept quiet, dumbfounded by the statement JungKook had made, not knowing what to say or how to act.

"Do you think Jungwon will like living in Athens,".

"He's a little boy, I guess he can get used to any place,"

"What about you, will you get used to it?"

"Sparta is the place where I was born, but I never felt it as a place I could call home. In Athens it is different, for my home is wherever you and my son are,"

JungKook smiled pleasantly. He knew well that Jin was happy by his side, but it never hurt to ask.

Of course, on this occasion one question was indispensable, one that would largely define their relationship and their life going forward.

"Jungwon is also my son," JungKook told him, caressing the boy's cheeks between his arms.

Jin knew that, despite knowing JungKook very little, his son felt a great bond as only a father could have with his son. The atmosphere felt slightly tense, perhaps because the most important moment was soon to come, or perhaps because they both felt nervous about having to broach the subject of the marriage.

"I know that because of me you lost our son, I know that you suffered a lot because of my carelessness, but now I want to redeem my mistakes if you let me,"

"It was my fault too,"

"An angel never makes mistakes, my treasure,"

"I happen not to be an angel,"

"Well you are to me," he refuted taking him by the waist then planting a kiss on his lips, sweet and soft considering his son was present.

"Kook, do you really want to marry me?"

"The question here is whether you want to,"

"I am a Spartan servant, I have no title of nobility or anything to offer,"

"You are mistaken. To me you have offered what no one ever could, love and a family, and that is worth as much as all the gold in this palace, worth more than any title of nobility,"

Jin snuggled against his beloved's chest feeling the emotion invade his body and warm his heart. JungKook was a very romantic man when he put his mind to it and that was charming in a man who physically looked very rough and serious.

"Would you like to become my husband?"

"Yes, JungKook,"

The maiden looked at himself in the mirror almost beyond recognition, the white robe he wore was of the finest wool, embroidered with golden threads and glittering gems, but perhaps what was most striking was the crown of fine golden leaves intertwined with precious stones along the length and height. He recalled the moment when JungKook himself had placed it on his head, when they were married, when he had been crowned as empress.

His body still trembled as he remembered the nauseousness he felt at the moment of the ceremony, with the whole royal court scrutinizing him with their eyes, with a lot of women hating him for taking JungKook as their husband. Jin recalled when they kissed, how his beloved held him by the waist lovingly and firmly preventing the maiden's legs from bending and guiding him to the ground.

"Do you know what it causes in me to see you like this, "JungKook asked taking him by the waist.The young man shook his head gently, while his burning cheeks denoted his momentary shyness. "You, with your sensual little body, cause me to let my sexual appetite take me on a path of no return that leads me to your warm interior," he murmured against the other's ear as his hands caressed Jin's feminine curves, his waist and hips to the curve of his butt "You, with that sweet little mouth, make me want to kiss you all day long without rest until my lips know every nook and cranny of your mouth,"

JungKook stole a wild, fiery, wet kiss from him, playing not only with the opposing tongue but also with the maiden's sanity. The Emperor liked to torture him that way, bringing him to ecstasy without even propitiating a caress, barely a brush of his lips would be enough to ignite them both.

"You, with your hazel eyes, let me see how sweet Olympus must be and how desolate the Underworld would be without you. You are the most precious jewel I have ever had, my love, you and my son mean everything to me now, far more than any empire,"

"What if...what if you were wrong?"

"To know that I was wrong about the qualities I have described of you, then you will have to allow me to see your naked body again," he replied with sensual mischief further embarrassing his husband.

"I...that's not what I meant," he explained with some trepidation. "I don't know how to be royalty, I don't know if I'll be a help to you or a burden you'll regret over the years,"

"Do you know what it means to be Empress?," he asked softly beginning to lead him to the bed, there he sat him on the edge while he knelt in front of him "It means gentleness, reasonableness, kindness, generosity, passion, and above all, love your Emperor. I swear to you, my love, there is not a single quality that you do not fulfill, for simply my little husband is perfect,"

"A crown doesn't make you royalty SeokJin, neither does blood. It's the way you are that sets you apart from everyone else, it's your love for what's right and your tireless fight for what you think that makes you royalty,"

"To me you will always be the best Emperor Greece could ever have,"

JungKook smiled warmly and chastely gave him a kiss on the nose.

"For to me you will always be the best husband Aphrodite could give me because there is no one else I long to be with. Just, forgive my mistakes and forgive the little love I can give you when you have already given me everything,"

Jin took him by the sides of his face to kiss him gently on the lips, slow and chaste with no need to deepen it or make it erotic.

"Little love? All you have done for me, for our son, that you consider little love, Kookie? My love, you have already given me all the love you can and will give me. I am yours because I knew from the beginning that you were mine."

"Forever mine,"

"Forever yours as long as you are mine too,"