FIVE

It was the fifth night since Jin had arrived, two weeks ago, that he slept in the Emperor's chambers, the fifth night in which his lethargy was guarded by the tall one, and the fifth night in which JungKook's plans to be intimate with the younger one were frustrated. Every night that the king asked him to come to his chamber he agreed but only accepted kisses and a few caresses that did not completely satisfy either one or the other. It was foolish. JungKook was stressed by not being able to touch him the way he wanted, and he didn't even understand why he agreed to the requests not to continue beyond kisses. He wondered if perhaps that boy was having more power over him than he could be allowed.

"Oh, SeokJin, one of these days you're going to try my patience," he told him from the bathroom doorway seeing the little boy wrapped between the sheets, drowsy and barely with his eyes open.

"I'm sorry, my Lord,"

"I will be sorry too when my self-control no longer dominates my body,"

Breakfast was served in the garden adjacent to the palace, the day was warm, perfect for eating outdoors. At the table were, as usual, JungKook at the head, his brother on the right next to his son Jay and Mingyu next to him, Jin was seated to JungKook's left and there was an extra place next to Jin. The young blonde girl who days ago had interrupted the erotic moment between the Emperor and his kompos appeared for breakfast, waving her short low-cut dress in the air, as she arrived she grabbed Jin by the forearm and yanked him to the floor.

"What are you doing sitting at the table?," she almost shouted at him annoyed surprising everyone at the table, some in a bad way and some in a good way "You are a slave and you will have to learn your place,

"And did someone teach you yours?," Wonwoo growled in annoyance for assaulting the little maiden. The prince got up and went to help the short one noticing that he had a scraped knee. "Mai stop acting like you're superior to him," Jeon Wonwoo ordered sulkily.

"But I am,"

"Are you all right, Jin," he asked helping him to his feet.

"Yes, your highness, don't worry."

"Wonwoo leave that one alone," his husband growled in a scathing tone.

"Shut up," growled his husband back.

"Daddy, where's Hansol," the little boy asked for his guardian.

"Having breakfast with the servants,"

"Where someone else should be ," Mai acidly remarked looking at Jin.

"One thing you were finally right about, Mai, SeokJin shouldn't be sitting there," he agreed eliciting a victorious smile from the boy. JungKook took SeokJin by the hand and directed him to sit on his lap. "He likes it better to be on my lap,"

"This is unheard of!" shrieked Mai to then leave the table feeling humiliated.

The Emperor caressed Jin's waist which he held tightly so that he would not move away, also his eyes went to the young man's legs and examined the small wound that the hysterical woman caused him.

Wonwoo took a seat and gave Jin a friendly wink. Jin told him that it didn't matter about his wound, that it barely stung a bit trying to calm the tall man down by seeing him intrigued about his scrape.

"Look at you, but if you're just a groveling bitch looking for some attention," Mingyu blurted out in disgust as if the previous humiliation had been done to him.

"Mingyu!" rebuked his husband upon hearing him with such crude vocabulary especially in front of a child.

"Remove yourself from the table, Mingyu," JungKook requested with annoyance as he sensed how self-conscious Jin became when he insulted him.

Jay looked at his father somewhat worried but his father sat him on his lap so they could finish their breakfast.

Soon Hansol arrived making both the prince and little Jay very happy, the tutor took the boy inside the palace to take his lessons being followed by a very happy Wonwoo. Jin wondered if there was something between the two of them, he guessed it would be a beautiful love story, not like his... which wasn't even a love story.

"You don't have to feed me, my Lord," he told him after receiving a mouthful of fruit from the Emperor's hands, it was embarrassing for the guards and other palace servants to see him in such an intimate moment.

"Would you like to feed me," he asked hoarsely, sticking his right index and middle fingers into the smaller one's mouth as he took a grape into his mouth.

SeokJin's lips sucked the grape and involuntarily JungKook's fingers as well, his tongue began to dance between the grape and his fingers, it was a very erotic act for the Emperor. Their frolicking started to become audible as SeokJin sucked the fingers reminding JungKook how he did it with hiscock. What wonderful memories.

"And I really believed at some point that you were very innocent, SeokJin. You played me for a fool,"

But, it was a pleasant surprise, that only heightened his sex drive and, to the maiden's misfortune, lessened the self-control the man possessed. For Jin, so far JungKook had behaved like a gentleman, as far as the meaning of the word could go given his condition, and that pleased him but made him fearful, for how far would that chivalry go?

"Ah...," sighed the boy as the other withdrew his fingers from his mouth. "I'm sorry,"

"You know, you're always apologizing, it's a very strange habit because, usually, people hate apologizing," Jin reddened and lowered his gaze. "Lately you've been acting strange with me, you've been shying away from me and I allude that it's been solely and exclusively because of what happened on the throne. Tell me, are you ashamed,"

He didn't answer him either, just as he didn't dare look into his eyes because he knew those olive eyes would be questioning him accompanied by a sly smile.

"I wonder how you'll react the morning after you've had me buried inside you, if you've gotten that way over a few kisses,"

He was almost teasing him, feeling powerful that he could handle it to some extent. Jin wanted to tell him yes, his acting was all for that fiery moment on the throne, and he would act the same again now that JungKook had played with his judgment and tongue. He was no saint, more he never intimated with a partner the way he did with the Emperor.

"Will you ever be honest with me and share anything more than mere monosyllables?,"

"I don't know what I can tell you,"

"The truth, I have demanded it of you every day and I still don't have the answer I want,"

"Maybe it's because I don't have such an answer,"

"I know Yoongi sent you on a mission," he rebutted.

"And have you thought about what I might fear from the methods you would use to get such a truth out of my mouth?,"

"I would never do such a thing, no. And it is because when I see you I wish to get the truth out of you between moans of pleasure,"