NINE

Subtly, and under the supplication to the gods, JungKook left the chest that Jimin brought to the palace in his bedroom, on the bed so that Jin could see it the next morning, he hoped he could make good use of those scarce clothes. As usual, Jin continued sleeping in his room, and in the morning he took a bath in the assigned bedroom and got dressed.That afternoon he spent much of his time in the palace gardens, sometimes chatting with Hansol when he was not busy taking care of Jay, he liked the fresh breeze and the scent of the flowers, but he felt vaguely lonely as he used to be, at least for a few hours, with the Emperor; however, today that was not going to be possible as he was busy with envoys from Rome. He missed him, more than he thought he could.

He had lunch with Hansol in the servants' area, something that made him uncomfortable at all, as he did not want to be sitting at the table with Mingyu or Mai, although the latter he had not seen often in the palace anymore. When he went to look for Jeon the latter regretfully excused himself:

"I'm sorry SeokJin but I'm very busy today," he lamented when the young man asked if they would have lunch together. "There are too many things to take care of and I don't think I can handle them all in one afternoon. Don't wait up for me,"

Near sunset, and after having dinner, he went up to his bedroom to freshen up, coming across the chest JungKook left there, he saw it in the morning but didn't probe beyond a quick glance. This time he dared to open it and in doing so wanted to murder Jimin. At least he included a garment to cover him, or so he hoped. Then he guessed that the Emperor was hoping to see him dressed in such a suggestive way to continue their little erotic game from the other day. Would it be proper to go that night to see him in the salon? He did not want to be a nuisance, much less interrupt him with his attendants, but it was nearing bedtime and he supposed they would not stay beyond eight o'clock that night. With a definite resolution he called his assistant to prepare a bath for him with the best and most delicious oils for the body, he wanted to show off his smooth skin and shine with the same brilliance as the diamond of that ornament that soon his hips would show off.

When he came out of the bath, he asked for help to fix his hair, he wanted to show off small slings in it and it was precisely what the young man who was helping him did, leaving his brown hair, with honey touches showing off slings that made him look angelic. The boy also suggested him to wear a gold crown of laurels, and, out of his own vanity, he agreed. SeokJin asked him to retire so that he could dress, not wanting to lose what little modesty he had left by showing off to the young woman his intimacy.

"The Emperor is about to finish," he informed him with complicity.

SeokJin put on that skirt that left the bones of his hips exposed, it had pleats so that it showed off part of his thighs, the fabric barely covered his dick and reached to below his knees in a billowy cut. He realized that it also included a cape of sorts attached to two handles that would go on his forearms, but first he slipped the accessory on his hip. It was cold but it was perfect, it molded to his feminine curves.It molded to his feminine curves with sensuality letting shine the central gemstone on his groin and the other precious stones along the length of the chain that simulated thin branches. With all his clothes on, he looked at himself in the bedroom mirror, and couldn't help blushing at how sensual he looked. He wondered if it would be too much but, for JungKook, it was never too much.

It was time.

When he reached the doors of the hall, which were closed, it was about nine o'clock and the guard, who was surprised to see him dressed like that, told him that the meeting was over and that only the Emperor, his brother and two scribes were in the hall.