SEVENTEEN

"What's going on between you two,"

"Between me and who?" questioned JungKook without understanding what his brother was referring to.

"SeokJin,"

And Wonwoo of course noticed the grimace of displeasure that settled on the Emperor's face. For days now the tall man had been behaving like a wild animal, annoyed and intolerant, with a furrowed brow and a sensitive attitude to anything, and it only occurred to the prince that it might have something to do with the maiden whom he had noticed very downcast and nervous. The doubt about what could have happened between them was killing him; what could have been so bad that they had become so estranged?

"Nothing," he answered crisply, as crisply as he could be.

"I hope you don't think I believe you."

"I don't care if you believe me, what interests me is that you interrupted today's court,"

"Was it that bad,"

"Wonwoo you don't know what you're talking about," he growled showing his annoyance at how insistent his brother was on the subject.

"Then explain it to me,"

"I can't explain it to you because I myself don't manage to understand what SeokJin tried to do,"

The prince of Greece for the first time how vulnerable his brother was, and asserted that Jin made him like that, because when JungKook answered him his voice was nothing short of cracking and bursting into tears, and his body was tense as if he wanted to control the anger.

At night in Jin's bedroom, JungKook had decided to vent his anger on the cause of his feelings in a way that many would consider satisfying, but Jeon didn't know what to make of it, he didn't know if he was repulsed or.... Unfortunately Jin's body was a temptation, one he should never have succumbed to because it was now that his unbridled desire for the young man was taking its toll on him. He always believed that no one could ever captivate his heart for nothing and no one could surprise him, well they say your own words will come back to haunt you.

"No...please...,"

"No matter how much you beg, SeokJin, I'll give you the treatment a slut like you deserves,"

"I implore you!,"

"I'm going to care as much as you did that day you wanted to murder me,"

JungKook's cock lashed roughly against Jin's orifice that was already extremely flushed from how he had been treated the past two days. He told himself that seeing himself like this could only remind him of someone offering his body in a brothel or on the street. His dignity had long since departed along with his self-respect, all because he felt like dirt.

"You're hurting me," he gasped trying with his hands to push JungKook's body away from his own, but the tall man held his wrists too tightly until they were bruised.

"That's something that only you are interested in."

"It hurts, I'm asking you to stop, Ah!"

"At least now we share something, SeokJin," he blurted out his name with disgust and contempt "the pain of being hurt,"

"Forgive me, Kook,"