FOUR

Jin was having breakfast sitting on JungKook's left side in the central dining room, on the right side of the tall one was Wonwoo, and next to him was Jay being fed by his governess, Hansol, a young maiden with adorable eyes, meanwhile Mingyu was sitting next to Jin. He wasn't happy about it, he didn't like sitting next to a kompos being royalty and he liked even less to watch his husband spoil his son next to the maiden.

"Eat Jay," he asked in a honeyed voice to the little boy sitting next to him. "That, you're a good boy," he complimented when the little boy complied with the command "My little one," Hansol said in a low voice stroking the youngest's head.

"He's not yours," growled Mingyu glaring at the maiden "Jay is my son,"

"I know, I just...,"

"Don't call him that again, remember your place,"

"Stop it Mingyu," rebuked Prince Wonwoo taking Hansol's hand from under the table trying to comfort him.

"You give more attention to that one than to me,"

"Enough both of you," JungKook requested in a powerful but not aggressive voice as if to scare his nephew.

JungKook got up from the table asking Jin to accompany him order which was promptly complied with.

They made their way to the throne room where the Emperor's scribes and attendants were gathered, the Emperor asked the chestnut to sit at his feet while he conducted the meeting. SeokJin felt uncomfortable as, given his short and seductive clothes, the looks of the Emperor's advisors were not of liking but rather of unhealthy desire for his body, that caused him to pull his robe to cover more of his legs.

"Rome?" he asked seeing Jin blushing, hiding against JungKook's legs.

"The Roman army is getting stronger, as far as we know they wish to expand their domain,"

"Keep me informed as the situation progresses. For now they are not a threat,"

As the men withdrew from the hall and it had only a few guards inside it

JungKook had an idea to de-stress, that included the embarrassed young man leaning against his legs. He ordered the guards to stand down.

"Majesty?" inquired SeokJin trying to find out what the Lord of Greece intended.

"You left me intrigued this early morning, SeokJin," he would tell him as, standing up, he removed his white robe further embarrassing the boy. JungKook watched him from above with an air of superiority that captivated him, but it was difficult to hold his gaze when the Emperor's erect limb appeared in his field of vision "No one has ever rejected me, not in public, much less in private."

The Emperor took a seat on the throne again with his legs apart giving the maiden a view he would never forget in his life. Jin tried to look away and calm the heats his body suffered from the mere image of his naked Lord but he failed, not when JungKook was hell bent on torturing him with lust.

"This time I give you no choice to refuse me," he told him with a somber tone matching his gaze.

"Sir..."

"I want to know what, besides rejecting me, that mouth of yours is good for,"

SeokJin paled instantly. The man in front of him was suggesting, no, commanding him to taste the hot, throbbing piece of flesh between his legs with his mouth. The idea warmed him too much, but he could not allow himself to succumb to it, flinching was not an option.

"I can't," he told him, averting his gaze.

"Don't you know how to do it?" he asked with a hint of malice in his voice.