ELEVEN

'How dare you ask him that?'

'Have you no shame?'

'You are going to hurt him more than he could ever hurt you'.

Jin was tormented by his conscience that manifested itself in thousands of questions reproaching him for his actions, he had been like that since he locked himself in his room and had the chance to reflect, of course after the crying. He felt like scum for being so unreasonable, especially given the job Yoongi imposed on him.

'You know what the worst thing is?'

'That you like the Emperor and yet you're not able to get your life in order'.'

'My son is more important,' he finally said to himself.

And he was right, but acting like a jealous couple would only make JungKook tired of him and get him out of his life faster and before he could culminate his mission. He let go of his resentful and hurt attitude after he, and rightly so, admitted that he had no place and that he could be even worse or do worse things. He left the chamber the next afternoon and headed for the garden, deciding it would be best to avoid the Emperor because of the shame he felt about himself.He took a seat on a white stone bench, let the sun caress his skin as he relaxed.Unfortunately that didn't seem to be his lucky day.

"You finally let Apollo see your face," commentedJungKook entering the garden as well "Your servant informed me that you were here,"

Jin didn't say anything, didn't look at him and that made the Emperor believe that he was still annoyed with him. JungKook held out the small wooden chest in his hands, Jin received it with hesitation.

"I hope you can forgive me,"

The maiden opened the gift of forgiveness finding a beautiful necklace, it was an emerald in oval cut with metallic details around it in the form of two circles, one smaller and closer to the jewel than the other, which joined the figures of three roses on each side and from there the chain.

"It's beautiful,"

"Allow me,"

The Emperor took the necklace ready for Jin to wear, buckled it around the slender neck.

It looked very nice contrasting his whitish skin with the color of the precious stone. Jin, by way of thanks snuggled against the tall man's chest.

"I shouldn't have been so unreasonable, I'm sorry."

"I shouldn't have been inconsiderate of your feelings,"

"Emperor," entered the hall one of the household servants "you have audience with the Lords of Thebes and Delphi.

"Sometimes I hate being the Emperor," he whispered to Jin before kissing him and leaving.

A tender, chubby-cheeked boy lay in the chamber of the prince of Greece, in his bed with nothing covering him while Wonwoo took care of penetrating him hard. The young man was trying to silence his moans by covering his mouth with his hand, he couldn't let any of the servants find out or, much worse. 

"Won... please... ahg iAh!,"

"Oh, Solie...,"

Wonwoo came out of the warm interior of his son's tutor as the orgasm urged him to unload his cum into the little boy, and between gasps he lay down beside him hugging him around the waist. They were both very agitated and needed to take a breather. Hansol allowed himself to be pampered by Wonwoo; however, something wouldn't let his conscience be at ease, and that was the fact that for the first time they were fucking in broad daylight and in the Palace, it was too risky. What if Mingyu showed up, what if a servant walked in and found them in such a compromising situation? His dilemma was wrapped in and ifs and buts.

"I should be going now,"

"Are you so quick to leave my arms,"

Wonwoo tried to joke but it didn't have the expected result, especially noticing Hansol's sad face.

"If I stay here any longer someone might come, and the one who will have the most trouble will be me,"

The maid took his robe from the floor of the chamber and began to put it on despite his clumsy fingers that were trembling. The prince rebuked him with his gaze and then spoke.

"I suppose Jay must be looking for you anyway, I've taken up enough of his time with you."

Hansol gave him a kiss on the cheek and a smile to reassure the other, he didn't want him to worry about his problems, even if they were purely because of Wonwoo. While he decided not to tell him so as not to make a big fuss, though he did question whether he was being selfish.

"I'll take a bath and go with Jay," Hansol informed him as he finished putting on his sandals.

"How about you enjoy a bath with me,".

"We both know what will happen if I agree. No, I must go wash up and see your son,"

With that said the maid retreated from the bedchamber careful not to be seen by any servant and went to his room in the palace to take a bath to remove the fluids from his body, after all nothing worse than what was already happening to him could happen. Oh, his mind was a mess. When he finished, he dressed in a clean robe and went to the study room where surely for over an hour Jay must have been waiting for him. Of course he didn't expect to walk in there and find his student's dad there too, he looked furious.

"Is this your idea of educating my son, to leave him waiting for more than an hour for you to deign to arrive?"

"I'm really sorry, Sir, I was running a little late...,"

"I don't care what you entertained your sad life, I just remind you that you are my son's governess and you should be tutoring him, not wandering around," Mingyu left the room giving Hansol some time to breathe.

"Hansol," little Jay jumped into his arms.

"Oh, Jay, sorry I'm late,"

"No problem, but as a reward you will have to play with me," he squealed excitedly "and you will let me call you 'daddy'," oh no.

At dinner that night, Hansol again took his place next to Jay at the table displacing the boy's biological father to sit next to Jin quin that night he decided to wear the necklace given to him by the Emperor. The tutor maiden fed a mouthful of mutton to the boy along with a few vegetables of which Jay was not a fan.

"That wasn't so bad, was it," Hansol questioned.

"No, they're yummy, daddy,"

And that was just one problem.

"Who did you just call daddy, Jay," Mingyu asked annoyed "That random maiden is not your daddy, I am," he was a few decibels away from shouting.

"But Hansolie is,"

"He's not your daddy, I am, I gave birth to you," he shouted scaring the child.

"Don't yell at my nephew," ordered Jungkook slamming the table "And regarding your argument, yes you gave birth to him but you couldn't wait until he was a year old to leave him in Hansol's care; your son is not to blame for considering Hansol as a daddy more than you. I remind you that he does love him,"

"You can't talk to me like that," he growled at him.

"Be quiet or leave,"

JungKook was upset, annoyed and tense so Jin grabbed his hand to try to calm him down, stroked the back of his hand with his fingertips, and it really helped. It was amazing how easily they could influence each other. It could be dangerous on unsuspected levels. Funny, no one ever explained how dangerous love could be.

"Father, why did he get mad at Daddy?" he asked Wonwoo.

"Because he's jealous of Father's love for Daddy," he whispered in his ear.