TWELVE

Under the afternoon sun, in the palace garden, the three servants were having a long and pleasant chat while they served each other chopped fruit and small snacks that Jin asked them to prepare for this meeting. It was strange because JungKook told him to dispose of the servants of the castle as he pleased, even worse, he said it in front of all the servants so the rumors that he would take his place as Empress now gained more strength. The situation wasn't good because he already felt his heart was already wild about JungKook and even more so because of what was being said about him.

"I can hardly believe how close the wedding is," Jimin commented nervously.

"You suggested that it should be done as soon as possible,"

"I know, Hansol, but I didn't think it would be this fast,"

"I can assure you that Nam is much more nervous than you," Jin told him, putting a piece of melon in his mouth.

"Is everything ready now?" the tutor asked.

"I think so, although because of the nerves I might well forget something,"

"And have you thought about having children?"

"I have, SeokJin, but I don't know if NamJoon wants children so soon."

"What would be the impediment? In my opinion they are not too young and marriage is a good way to have children with your partner,"

Jin was reminded of when, on an unfortunate night, he became pregnant without being married, the father of his child did not want the engagement let alone desire the child so after failing in his attempt to convince the maiden to abort with a midwife, the maiden charged him with Lord Yoongi to be stoned and hopefully lose the baby. It was a true miracle, for which he would be grateful his whole life, that the Lord of Sparta was lenient and allowed him to live, but nothing is free in life, not everyone is a good Samaritan.

Now his creditor demanded payment for his kindness in the worst way imaginable, he must murder JungKook or it would be the life of his little Jungwon that would be taken.

But he didn't want to lose either of them.

"NamJoon is afraid to be too stern with our sons, being an army General it is understandable that he is used to giving orders,"

"He doesn't treat you like one of his soldiers, does he," Jimin denied.

"By Zeus, Jin, I don't think he brings his soldiers flowers or fucks them at night,"

The joke said by Hansol caused a big blush on Jimin's face and also caused his possessive side to come out.

"NamJoon only has such attentions with me,"

"Then there's nothing to worry about. As a father he will be strict when he should and give you all the love he has. There's nothing wrong with having a bit of a hard hand with your children,"

"What about you Jin," countered Jimin "Have you thought about having children,"

"..... Me, the truth is...,"

Jin looked nervous and with a hint of sadness in his voice, he didn't know whether or not to reveal the truth, maybe it was best to tell half of the truth, that half that wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Jin?"

"I have a son," he blurted out at the engaged maiden's insistence.

"A son? Then you must be married, and if so, what are you doing here with JungKook,"

Hansol's voice sounded somewhat annoyed as if the assumptions he made told him everything, but he was wrong.