41. lazy?

No real AU
George got offended at the video the Sidemen made. So he asks Dream to help him combat it. [smut]

Dream closes George's stream right as it ends, giggling to himself. He pulls up the editing he was doing before, but has trouble focusing just out of the sheer stupidity of that whole stream. It was funny though.

It's not even 10 minutes later when his door slams open and George storms in. Dream sighs and pushes his headphones down to around his neck as the door is kicked closed again.

"They think I wouldn't give good head," George groans, collapsing onto Dream's bed.

Dream smirks. "So I heard."

"I would give amazing head," George continues angrily. "I think I would anyway. What do they know, anyway? I bet they've never even had good head."

Dream lifts his eyebrows as he spins to face his friend. "You're getting offended over a Sidemen 'Guess Who' game."

George sits up and glowers at him. "They said I'd be lazy with it. Lazy!" He huffs as he falls back down. "The nerve."

"Well, would you?" Dream teases.

"Oh, shut up," George grumbles. "I would not. I would give spectacular head."

Dream rolls his eyes. George had been known to get offended at the slightest thing, mostly off camera, but this was ridiculous. The only reason he doesn't stop it it because it's entertaining as hell.

"Well, whaddya want me to do about it?" he asks. "Should they have called me or something? Had me testify for you?"

George sits up, face screwed like he's thinking. "Yes," he says, snapping his fingers as his head falls to look at Dream. "That's a great idea. Call them and tell them I give great head."

Dream gives him a deadpan glare. "You realize how dumb that is, right?" he asks.

"No," George says, frowning. He swings his legs to face Dream. "How is it dumb?" He has a light smirk on his lips, and Dream can see in his eyes that he's up to something. He sees it clearly, but does he listen to the warning on George's tongue? No. Of course he doesn't. Because he's an idiot.

"Because I don't know," Dream answers. George raises an eyebrow. "How would I kn-"

He cuts himself off as George slips down the bed, both hands gripping the sheets until his knees hit the floor. He crawls along the floorboards until he reaches Dream, staring up at him with a look that makes Dream's breathing falter. The smirk is etched to his lips like it's permanent. He sits back on his heels and bats his eyelashes a few times like it'll help him get away with... whatever this is.

"Oh," Dream whispers. His hands grip the seat next to his thighs as he gulps, staring down at George with wide eyes. His heart slams in his chest as George lifts a hand to gently nudge his thighs apart.

"Can you testify for me?" George asks coyly.

"I'm not gonna-" Dream starts, choking it out. "-tell the Sidemen you give good head. I'd be saying I'm the one you gave it to."

George tilts his head. "Can I do it anyway?"

Can he do it anyway?

Dream almost says no. He knows this is ridiculous, that George is only asking to suck him off because the fucking Sidemen said he'd "be lazy about it."

But the word "yes" slips down his tongue, into the awaiting hands of his best friend like candy, because he'll be damned if he ever says no to George when he's staring up at him like he's the fucking Mona Lisa.