33. blue flicker addiction

No real AU
This is just me trying something out. Maybe branching out how far I go in kiss scenes, or just me wanting to write a kiss scene, idfk. How you enjoy <3 [fluff, light lime]

Did you know it's been scientifically proven that blue flicker -- the light given off by screens -- can affect the same part of your brain that gets addicted to drugs? Which basically means you can get addicted to your phone. It's fun stuff.

Dream is George's blue flicker. 

He's addicted. 

Addicted to Dream's hands, Dream's eyes, Dream's hair, Dream's body, Dream's face, Dream's everything. Addicted to how Dream touches him, addicted to how Dream tastes, addicted to how Dream looks at him. 

He's addicted to Dream. 

Dream's hands grip his hips in a bruising grip, forcing him into the wall. Their lips recconnect in a sloppy kiss, like neither of them could care about whether or not it's perfect. Which is true; they don't give a fuck about anything but each other. 

George's arms lock around Dream's neck as the blond makes his way past his lips. His hand slips into Dream's dark blond hair, grabbing a fistful of it. A breathy moan makes its way past his lips as Dream kisses him harder. 

"Fuck," Dream whispers, pulling away. George's lungs heave, clawing for air. Dream rips off his jacket, which prompts George to do the same. The front door is kicked shut and locked behind them. Sapnap is out for the night anyways, probably out at a party or something. Whatever. They don't know, they don't care. 

Their lips reconnect hungrily, and Dream leads George blindly towards the large living room. They land heavily on the couch, scaring Patches in the process. She gives them a look before running out of the room, knowing what was happening. How she knows isn't exactly unknown though. 

George's legs wrap around Dream's waist, pulling him in. His hands settle on either side of the brunet, palms pressed into the cool marble of the counter. George's hands drift to cup Dream's jaw, head tilted to the side. 

After years of friendship between screens and months of secret pining, finally they're face-to-face. And alone, not having been left alone since George landed. TwitchCon and all. The DNFers had been going crazy since, with all the fanart and edits and everything. The pair had found it quite entertaining, but still were too stubborn to discuss the several almost-kisses, the longing looks, the touches, the meaningless flirting. 

But was it really meaningless?

"George," Dream murmurs. Still, neither of the men are aware of the other's feelings. Even though it should be ridiculously obvious, especially right now. Considering the proximity of their faces. 

"Dream," George replies quietly, eyes flicking up to meet Dream's. 

Their lips are inches apart, teasing the both of them. A rising sense of desire creeps higher in the both of them, but they don't act on it. What if he doesn't want to? they think, which, of course, is ridiculous, because they're seconds away from kissing. 

They're oblivious. 

"Dream, I want to try something," George mumbles. "Correct me if I'm wrong."

Gently, he pulls him closer, their lips finally, finally, meeting. Dream raises a hand to George's jaw, thumb ghosting over his stubble, one of his favourite features of George's. Neither move to pull away fully, only for a moment to suck in a deep breath before pressing their lips together again.