Chapter 30: "I have changed"

Coco's POV
Bailey. Bailey Bailey Bailey. Why does he act like that? He's so grumpy. Double betrayed? Ha yeah nah. Atlas is probably the traitor or Mishka. I'm going to be fine. Cindy was sitting with someone I'd never seen before. "Cindy... who is this???" "Oh this is Hazel! I made friends with her!" Hazel?  What if she's the traitor? "Cindy what the heck? Why would you just trust a random cat now? They could be the traitor we were warned about!" "OH MY GOD I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. It's not fair everyone's accusing my friends! You just trusted Amber, you sure she's not here to betray us again? Now I know why Bailey's angry! You're accusing Bailey and i's friends! We have every right to get angry with you! Bailey's already accusing Arthur! And now you're accusing Mishka, Atlas AND HAZEL!!! And I think I will leave, c'mon guys!" And they left? Seriously? What is wrong with everyone today?! "I'm really sorry about that, Amber." "It's fine Coco. I understand they're a bit on edge with me. I wasn't the nicest in the past, but I'm being honest. I have changed."

Bailey's POV
I am so sick of Cindy and coco becoming friends with just anyone! Amber has not changed, amber will never change! She is ridiculous to think she has. I have no hope for any of them at this moment. They need to learn their lesson. Once they get betrayed, they'll come running back to me. And they will hoped they had trusted me. They have chosen the wrong decision. Oh great, here comes Coco! Let's see what she's got to say. "Bailey, please don't walk off. So Cindy has a new friend called Hazel and Cindy just snapped at me for me arguing with her about trusting Hazel. Hazel might be the traitor." She couldn't be serious. "Oh you're one to talk, you've also found a new friend! And that new friend happens to be, oh I don't know, has betrayed us already? I don't think you are right to be rude to Cindy about her new friend." "You are so stubborn. What's wrong with you? You're too hard to talk to." And she left. Good. Didn't really want her around.

Cindy's POV
I really didn't want to shout or leave like that but coco wasn't really being nice. I think she should trust Hazel, she could be like a new friend. But Coco doesn't get it. Bailey probably won't either. I don't trust amber though. I think coco should worry about who she trusts because I don't think this will end well.