Chapter 24: Who's Atlas?

Coco's POV
After school was finally over, I got Cindy and Bailey and I called a meeting, "we need to talk to Bree." All the pets agreed and we snuck out again and went over to her house. Luckily Bree's owners weren't because it's pretty easy to notice, 2 other cats and a dog. We all went into a living room and started to chat. Then someone came in, "can I join?" Said a dog I have never seen before? "Okay, Camera." Camera? Who was that? "Camera!" Camera and Cindy were friends it looked like. That's why Cindy's been coming here a lot lately. Camera sat next to Cindy. "I think it's Mishka." "It can't be Mishka! Mishka is the sweetest and nicest puppy I've ever met!" Cindy was getting defensive. "Or so you think! She could be the evilest puppy to walk the earth you know!" "She was bullied by glitter so how can she be the imposter!" "Nothing in the fortune tell said that the imposter had to work for Glitter! You're just sad it's your friend!" "Ummm Bree?" Bailey finally spoke up. "Yes?" "Is there a possibility new friends could be the betrayers?" "Well yes, the fortune tell can only know  the future so probably." Why was Bailey talking about new friends? We hadn't made any new friends. Wait had Bailey made a new friend? Oh he did not! "Bailey, did you make a new friend?! You realize what's happening at the moment you know?!" "Well he's technically my bodyguard." "Who could be a potential spy for glitter!"