Chapter 4: Glitter

Coco's POV
Ok I know this is embarrassing but after swimming I kinda used the blow dryer wrong and and I now fluffier and fuzzier then ever I look like a black and white cloud with a face! If Bailey see's me he'll make fun of me and if Cindy sees me she'll think I'm sheep! But I fixed it. There was a brush hanging around so I managed to brush it out. It's recess now. So we can walk around do stuff and blah blah. I just went to my locker to get some things then I saw these dogs surrounding me. And none of them were Cindy. They were growling and had their teeth out. Then a sphinx pushed her way through the dogs right in front of them. "Well what do we have here? Is this Coco? Or should I say.. Loco?" The dogs laughed. "Oh and the new Miss Luna teachers pet? The position YOU stole from me?" What was this cat going on about? "You must be mistaken I did not steal anything of the sorts." "Oh but you did, I was in class and Miss Luna treated you the same way she did with me! And she does not do that with anyone else." "Calm down, don't be a drama queen." "Did you just call me a drama queen? You called me, Glitter, a drama queen? Do you even know who I am?! I am the lost cat of Donald Trump that got shipped off to australia!" "Uhh ok" "dogs, get her!"oh no oh no. But then Cindy came to my rescue! She stood in front of me and growled, "the only one who gets to hunt coco is me! Now back off while you still can!" "We will meet again and next time you won't have your dog to Protect you!" I never thought I'd say this to Cindy but I said! "Thank you Cindy, you really are the best!" Cindy smiled and poked her tongue out "but don't blow it" then I strutted off as I usually do. You didn't really think I was going to be that nice to Cindy did you?