Chapter 21: Cat Fight

Bailey's POV
Great. It's lunchtime now. I have to see that stupid cat thing again. Ick. Unless... unless the pets have no more sympathy for him! But probably very unlikely. And I was correct there were all the pets were at our table including Arthur. I sat next to Mike, as it was the furthest away from Arthur. Coco cleared her throat, "ahem, Bailey, Arthur, what happened at recess when you two went away?" "Arthur didn't tell you?" "No." They all said. "Oh, surprising, the cat was too scared to admit it." "To admit what?" Akira questioned. "He's the traitor." "He's not, Bailey!" Cindy said. These dumb pets, they got fooled by Arthur. "Oh yeah and how do you know that?! You guys seriously be worrying more about this whole traitor thing!" "I already told you, it's not me!" "Oh stop lying! Cry all you want crybaby!" "Bailey stop!" "Stay out of this Cindy, I'm doing a favor by getting rid of him!" "No you're not Bailey, you're being rude and mean!" "Will you shut up?!" "BAILEY." Coco yelled. I turned to her, "what have you got to say?!" "I want to have a talk with you in private." We both left the table. "What do you want, stumpy?" "Don't call me stumpy!" I laughed. "QUIET. stop accusing everyone, you're getting on my nerves!" "What are you going to do about it? You always run away from everything! Like those dogs! Surprised you ran that fast, thought the weight would weigh you down!" "Excuse me? Just remember and look at yourself!" "Sure! All I see is a dashingly handsome cat with a brain! And when I look at you, I see a fat cat with no brain." "Oh you just know how to start a fight don't you?!" And that's how the cat fight started. I was winning obviously! "Still think you can beat me?! Get better lazy cat!" "Well you know how to talk!" I was just about to bite her when Artemis came. "Guys! What are you doing?! Cut it out. She got her mouth and got my collar and dragged me away from coco. She was surprisingly very strong! Th pets were worried about you two." Artemis led us back to the table.