Chapter 29: Divided and Confused

Coco's POV
"I've made my decision. I think... okay." "So we can start over your saying?" "Well sure, I mean glitter is pretty manipulative I guess." "Yeah I'm so sorry for all the trouble, I really do want to be your friend though!" "So what's the situation between you and Glitter?" "Oh? It's a bit complicated, I'm a little scared to tell her because she'll get her dogs to Chase me, or even worse..." "oh yeah, well come on its lunch now!" I have a feeling, even though the group is a bit divided, Bailey is going to say something. Bailey won't be happy.

Cindy's POV
I really don't like how we've all divided. But I'm angry at Bailey and Coco. Honestly it's just not fair they accuse my friends of being a traitor. Why does Coco accuse Mishka? Mishka may be quiet, but Mishka is just naturally shy and why would Bailey accuse Arthur? Bailey was so mean to Arthur, calling him dumb! Arthur isn't that dumb he's just really friendly and maybe a bit wacky but he's really nice and Bailey was meant to be his friend. Although, I do understand where Coco is coming from when she is accusing Atlas. I mean he randomly shows up out of no where and wants to be Bailey's Bodyguard, but it still gives no right for coco to call him dumb even if it's a bit bizarre. I still can't believe Artemis went on coco's side. I don't understand. Are we still friends? She's my closest best friend at this school. I don't want to lose her. I have Arthur and Mishka who are also my best friends but it's not the same without Artemis. I am seated at a table wondering if Bailey and coco will sit. Then I decide if they are I went to claim the couch one which has 3 long separate couches at the one table, so convenient! I sat down with Mish*, Arthur and Hazel.
*Mish. Mishka's nickname. Cindy sometimes calls her Mish and through the book, the other pets might also call her Mish.
Bailey, Atlas and Mike came sat on a couch. We waited for coco, no one spoke. We all sat in silence. Bailey was staring at Hazel. Hazel looked a bit uncomfortable, I wanted to tell him to stop but I didn't want to break the silence. Then Coco came in with Artemis and Akira but then I saw Amber walking with her. Hang on? What's going on? Amber's our enemy? Why is she walking with her? Then they sat. Bailey was glaring at Amber. "What is she doing here?" "Bailey, I know she's our enemy, but not anymore! She's my friend now! She's nice!" "Seriously coco? I cannot believe you have the audacity to even forgive her! You know what? Im leaving! Atlas, Mike, let's go! Good luck getting double betrayed, Coco!" And they just like that.