EPISODE 72

The party was going smoothly but the main leads were missing from the frame.

Tinghao was in his room, while baicao was outside the room,she was a bit scared to talk to tinghao because of the way she behaved with him earlier.

Baicao (in mind): c'mon qi baicao!! You spoiled his mood from the morning,why to hesitate to say sorry!! Ahh!! (Calmly) well,I am the luckiest girl who get a husband like him. (Smiling) he talked to brother yi feng for my happiness!! Convinced him... (Disappointed) and one side it's me who always trouble him.

She was lost in her thoughts suddenly someone keeps a hand on her shoulder.

Baicao (startled): ahh !! (Turning towards the person) senior tingyi,you scared me.

Tingyi: well,what are you guys doing here!? Mom have been looking for you both.. where is my handsome brother!? dance was about to start...

Baicao: senior tinghao,ahh.. he...

Then the room door opens

Tinghao (smiling): I m here sweetie!!

Baicao too smiles and looks towards him. She was overjoyed to hear his joyful sounds. She was about to hug him but before that tingyi hug him tightly.

Tingyi: I thought you forgot about your words.

Baicao feel scattered that moment because that sweetie word was for tingyi not for her. She also noticed that he didn't take a single glance on her this whole time.

Baicao : which words senior tingyi!?

Tingyi (moving back) : actually your cute panda promise me that he'll dance with me.

Tinghao: let's go...

Tingyi: ok!

Both of them move forward leaving baicao still.

Baicao : is he that mad !? That's why he got ready to dance with senior tingyi.

After a while.....

Tinghao have been settled on the couch, baicao came and settled beside him.

Baicao: I m sorry!!

Tinghao didn't reacted

Baicao: are you listening me or not!?

Tinghao: obviously not!

Baicao (childishly): ohh really then how did you answered if you are not listening!? Ahh... Senior tinghao,I m really sorry... Please forgive me!

Tinghao: for what!?

Baicao: because of me,mom scolded you in the morning and now I misunderstood you.

Tinghao: for the morning, it's totally fine. I was teasing you, it's my mistake, I'll never repeat it. I'll never ever tease you regarding anything.

Baicao: what-- !? No, senior tinghao look ,in the morning I was just feeling bad because I thought that I m really lustful towards you that's why I saw such kind of dream.. and..

Tinghao: what! I mean what's your problem!! Why are still stuck there!? Can't you be happy for a period of time!? Why to stretch the thing over and over again!?

Baicao (holding her ears): I m really sorry, that's why I wanted to share it with you badly.

Tinghao remove her hands from her ears

Tinghao (calmly): even if you try you can't be lustful towards me. I know I too called you but you know na ,it was just an impulsive reaction. I m sorry for that. And please baicao, please let all that stuff go away from our life. It's a restart if you keep holding us back then... How things were going to change!