EPISODE 71

The party was already started, it's evening!!

Tinghao wasn't talking to Mrs fang neither to baicao...

He was pretending to be busy with the colleagues.

Shen bo : so brother now tell me how did it happen!?

Tinghao: what!!?

Shen bo (teasing ): a week ago someone said that "qi baicao and fang tinghao can't be together again" who was that person!?

Tinghao: you----

Shen bo (smiling): well,I am really happy but I wanna know how did baicao melt this hard stone.

At the same time, tingyi came downstairs,she was looking so beautiful.

Tinghao (blissfully looking at tingyi) : it was my sister who melted me.

Shen bo : really!! It's great.. we all know that senior sister and baicao have saw alot of ups and downs but everything made them close friends. From enemy to friends,the journey was really tough but now they both know each other better than anyone.

Tinghao (smiling): yea!! Well, baicao never ever thought of her enemy as well as tingyi too. She is quite impulsive but.. deep down my sister have a very pure heart.

Shen bo : same as you!!

Tinghao: really! Do you think I have a pure heart!?

Shen bo : obviously!! You siblings have same genes ,same jealousy,same impulsive nature and same kind of story. You loved qi baicao ,the world champion who used to ignore you earlier and she loved senior chuy.. (suddenly he realises what he said) I m sorry,I was just.

Tinghao (feeling little sad for tingyi): I got the love of my life but for tingyi,I think it's not possible.. she is not going to love anyone else than chuyuan.

Instantly tingyi in between them

Tingyi (excitedly): brother, how's I m looking!?

Tinghao: gorgeous sweetheart!

Tingyi: really!! But when baicao will come,you won't see me because you only found her most beautiful.

Tinghao: tingyi! For me,my ladies were the most beautiful girls in the world. You ,mum and baicao are enough for me to enjoy the beauty.

Shen bo : senior sister,you were really looking pretty.

Tingyi: thank you shen bo and brother today you had to dance with me,I don't wanna listen any excuse.

Tinghao (while giving a light peck on her fingers): ok my princess!!

Guest started arriving......

There was a group of girls in the corner... They were gossiping.,

Xiaoying: ahh!! It's still so awkward. Everything has soughted out between cao cao and senior tinghao but still I didn't saw them together nor senior tinghao was talking to any of us.

Ping ping : c'mon,if he was still mad then why did he invited us and for baicao, didn't she told you that he forgive her a long time before.

Yi lin : but still something is fishy.. maybe they cleared things between them but still need time to forget all that... And for us ,I don't think he forgive us. He just invited us for baicao sake.

Ping ping: let's see what will happen

Yi lin : I wish gyangya is there too.. she too want baicao's good but after that confession she might don't wanna see baicao..