EPISODE 12

After a while shen bo left... Tinghao was waiting for baicao... Suddenly the bell rings... Tinghao stand to open it, he slightly open it.. His eyes wanted to see baicao...

It was baicao...he smiles..

Tinghao: so you finally come... Come...

Baicao was having a temper on her face...

Baicao: I don't come for you...

She was not looking at him...

Tinghao hold her hand and pull her inside... He closed the door...

Baicao looks at him.. Baicao get surprised...

Baicao (worried) : how did you get injured??

Tinghao : actually...

Baicao (tensed) : did you get any accident?? Why don't you inform me??

Tinghao: um...

Baicao remove his hair from his forehead to see his injury... She was feeling so bad...

Tinghao was looking at her expression firmly. Baicao was taking a look, she politely touch his hand which get injured in the accident... Her eyes get wet...

Baicao (complaining) : why don't you tell me??

There were tears in her eyes...

Baicao: what do you think it is not necessary to tell me this?? You got an accident, don't even inform me at once...

Tinghao: hey, why are you crying?? It was just a small injury..

Baicao: shut up... Why don't you tell me??

Tinghao: baicao, calm down...

He try to remove her tears but baicao remove his hand...

Baicao(crying) : you don't even tell me this, you got an accident

Tinghao: actually yesterday when I m coming to you then my car got stuck to a tree..

Baicao: what?? It's mean you are coming to me.... Its just because of me if I didn't force you to come then this wouldn't happen... How bad I m?? I m thinking you are mad at me that's why you didn't came.. But you got an accident....

Tinghao: hey, stop crying, it's not your fault..

Baicao: why you don't tell me all this?? Do you think there is no need of telling this to your wife??

Tinghao: no... I wanted to tell you, in the morning, I just call you to inform you but xiaoying said, you are mad at me...

Baicao: now I understand why are you behaving angry in the morning I have to ask about you but I started complaining.. I'm sorry senior tinghao, I really don't know about this... I have to stay with you but I... I m enjoying in the party.. Please forgive me..

Tinghao: it's ok, it's not your fault... You don't know about anything, I behave rudely with you... I m sorry... Actually I wanted you to be with me that's why I get angry.. Now you are here so leave it...

Baicao(crying): I m sorry, I can't fulfill my responsibility... I m sorry...

Tinghao: come on , now don't waste more time in this topic...

She was looking downward, continuously crying...

Tinghao(loudly): ouch.. I m feeling little unconscious..