EPISODE 11

Baicao came out from restroom...she saw xiaoying...

Baicao: what happened??

Xiaoying: actually mom was calling you...

Baicao: okk, Xiaoying, is something happen?? Why are you having a temper?

Xiaoying: nothing.. Baicao actually...

Baicao: what?? Tell me..

Xiaoying (in mind) : did I have to tell her or not??

Xiaoying: nothing, let's go

Baicao: ok... I m coming in a while...

Xiaoying leaves..

Xiaoying: I think everything will get clear when baicao reach there... They both will clear everything when they talk... I m sorry God, I wish because of me they don't get any misunderstanding.. I really talk rudely with senior tinghao.. I was little mad because yesterday baicao was looking so sad...

Baicao : senior tinghao, you don't even call me... Are you really this much angry?? The one who have to be angry is me because you hang up my call because of a little thing, you don't even come yesterday, don't even inform me, I was waiting for you... But it's Okk, I know you will get busy that's why you didn't came..(smiling) I love you Mr fang...

She was getting excited to meet him ..she was bouncing because of joy. She was going down through the ladders, suddenly her leg slipped, she falls...rolls down... Xiaoying and her mother come to her... They both get anxious...

Baicao was holding her arm, she was feeling pain...

Baicao(painfully) : ahhhh.. Senior...

She faints...

At the same time, tinghao fingers get hurt, actually nurse give him too hot water

Tinghao: ouch!!!

Nurse: sorry, I m really sorry sir..

Tinghao: it's ok, ..

At xiaoying home...

Xiaoying (anxiously) : baicao... Baicao!!!

Xiaoying mother : baicao!!

After a hour...

Baicao get awake...

Baicao: senior tinghao.. Senior tinghao!!

She open her eyes..there was a doctor and xiaoying...

Doctor: I think her shoulder muscles were swelled up. She needs rest for some days...

Xiaoying: okay, thank you doctor..

He leaves...

Xiaoying go towards baicao...

Baicao: what?? I can't rest, I have to go fang mansion...

Xiaoying: baicao,, why you can't take care of yours??

Baicao: I m sorry, actually I was too much excited...

Xiaoying: you...

Then xiaoying mother enters...

Xiaoying mother: you child are very careless nowadays... Come on, eat this soup.. You will recover soon...

Baicao: thank you aunty...