EPISODE 27

EVERYONE WAS GONE FROM HOSPITAL EXCEPT BAICAO, CHUYUYAN... They are with Yi feng...

chuyuyan: really it was too hard to send them back...

Baicao: yess, it was great that coach was there otherwise no one will go, leaving you here alone..

Chuyuyan: you both talk I m coming.. I have to do some procedure for tomorrow's discharge...

Yi feng and baicao was alone in the room...

Yi feng: baicao, is everything alright between you and senior tinghao..?? I know you lied to everyone...

Baicao: no, you are misunderstanding...

Yi feng: come on... I know you... I always thinks its your personal matter, I don't have a right to say anything.. But senior tinghao is too much.. He always get mad at you on small things... Always blame you.. You know what he get you after so much trouble so he wanted to complete his desires, wishes.. He didn't think about you...he doesn't have any sort of patience..

Baicao: brother

Baicao: brother.. No.. (Then she realised what she said)

Baicao (startled) : I m sorry....

Yi feng (smiling) : it's ok, you can call me whatever you feel like.. You are also like my sister from starting that's why I wanted you to choose ruobai because he was best for you.. I know I get too selfish at that time.. I m sorry for that... But finally ruo bai came back to us that's why I wanted him happy...

Baicao: it's okay, I didn't mind what you said.. I m also worried for him that's why I wasn't taking any decision but when senior tinghao broke down because of the match I confess to him...

Yi feng : I really feel guilty for my behavior, I already know that you love senior tinghao but still force you.. Make burden on you... I m really sorry..

Baicao : it's ok senior yi feng.. You are my family and you can say whatever you feel...

Yi feng smiles....

Yi feng: from starting if I say the truth senior tinghao is the one who keep loving you.. I also know he loves you the most but I have been living with ruo bai so I m too close to him that's why I wanted him happy....

Baicao (guilty) : I m sorry senior Yi feng but senior ruo bai understand me.. I also wanted him to focus on his career.. I know indirectly I hurt alot of people...