EPISODE 5

AT NIGHT....

Baicao was standing in the balcony, thinking about what her shifu said to her.... After sometime tinghao came and surprised her...

Baicao : senior tinghao , did you decided to shock me?? What if I fall from here??

Tinghao : I m here, how can I let you fall, I will always save you, my cutie pie...

Baicao: you came so soon...

Tinghao: yess, today is really best day ...

Baicao: why?? Is something happen today??

Tinghao: no, nothing happens.. It was a good day because you give me a gift in the morning..

Baicao : ohhh, now I understand.... Senior tinghao, aren't you hungry??

Tinghao: yess, I m hungry but I want to eat you because you are looking so tasty..

Baicao: senior tinghao... See I m not in that mood...

Tinghao come close to her...

Baicao: senior tinghao, please....

He try to kiss her but baicao push him..

Baicao (frustrated) : senior tinghao, can't you think anything else than this?? I m not in this mood.. Please leave me alone for some time....

Tinghao get surprised to see this...

Tinghao (calmly) : okk, sorry for troubling you....

He go inside the room. He was quite confused because she didn't talk to him like this way before...on the other side, Baicao realised how she behaved with him..

Baicao (irritatedly) : how can I behave with him like this?? He care for me... I m sorry Mr fang... I have been thinking of my brother from morning so I m little tensed that's why I behaved with him like this...

She immediately go inside, tinghao was not there....

Tinghao enter into room with some hot water and a towel...

Baicao: senior tinghao, I wanted to talk to you...

Tinghao: okk we will talk but first sit on the couch...

They both sit on the couch
Tinghao put that water on the table...

Tinghao: baicao, tell me do you having your mensuration now??