EPISODE 50

It was dark all around.... Someone was walking in front..... He came near and remove the cloth from her eyes.....

Baicao slightly open her eyes... She notice a man in front of her.... Looks at the surrounding, it was a kind of gowdown... Every stuff is covered with a white cloth... There was dirt on the clothes.... She was too scared as the person was opening her hands and legs.... The moment her hands get a relief, she is about to push that person but before she was about to do anything, the person hold her hands....

Person : don't try to do anything.... I still have much more strength than you....

Baicao found his voice familiar.... She softy remove his grip... And remove the mask from his face.... She was stunned to see that person....

Baicao (shocked) : se.. Senior tinghao....

Tinghao was having a arrogant look... He was too calm....

Tinghao : qi baicao, welcome to my secret place.... So you have been thinking that why I kidnap you, right?? I brought you here to show you my lustful nature.... You always say that I m lustful.. I m lustful then why don't I really turned to a lustful person?? Because the allegations you put on me, I really can't handle them so I thought let's makes a mistake in real so that the things you say wouldn't be wasted.... Then I will accept all your allegations.... Your behavior....

Baicao (scared) : senior tinghao, what do you mean by this??

Tinghao (smiling) : are you getting scared??? I won't do any unusual thing, just do the thing which you always say.... I just lust you, right?? Then today, I will force you for my desires.. Because I really can't able to control....

Baicao was getting too scared by his behavior as he was looking too bold while saying this.... It's seems that he make his mind to do the thing which he decided....

Tinghao leans towards her.... Baicao heart was beating like a second-hand of a clock....

"Tik-tok... Tik-tok... Tik-tok... "

Baicao (nervously) : senior.... Tinghao... We.. Will talk.. Please be calm....

Tinghao: aww, my cutie pie... Why are you looking scared?? I misbehaved with you many times, right??? You said I did it alot of times so till now you have been a habit...

Then he hold her arms tightly, make her more close to him....

Tinghao (angrily) : baicao, I will peacefully went away from your life but you forced me to do this.... The day you split rubbish about my mum, I already decided that you have to pay for it.... Even if I have to lose you for forever, I don't care....So get ready.....

He came close to her face... Baicao wasn't able to match his gaze, there was so arrogance and anger in his eyes.... She closed her eyes tightly, trying to remove his grip from her arms....

Baicao (scared) : senior tinghao, I m sorry.... I m really sorry.. Please...

Then he leave her, baicao get a relief the moment he leave her...there was three bottle of wine placed on the counter, he went there, started drinking all the three bottles.....

Baicao was getting too scared by all this... She started searching for a door. Finally she came near door, but suddenly a hand revolve around her waist, it was tinghao.... He take her back to the place she was earlier....

Baicao (crying) : senior tinghao, please leave me.... Please... I. M. Sorry...

Tinghao (arrogantly) : it's too late....