EPISODE 22

Next day...

Tinghao was in fang enterprises suddenly a staff members came..

Staff: sir, someone came to meet you..

Tinghao: who??

Staff: it was girl.. I have seen her with misses fang many time...

Tinghao: ohh!! Xiaoying... Send her inside..

Staff : okay sir...

It was xiaoying, she comes into his cabin...

Tinghao(surprised) : hey!! What are you doing here?? Have a seat....

Xiaoying sits in the chair... She was looking tensed....

Tinghao (worried) : hey!! What happened?? Is everything okay??

Xiaoying: actually senior tinghao!!!

Tinghao (tensed) : hey, tell me fast.... Why are you threating me?? Is baicao alright??

Xiaoying: yess!! Yes ,she was alright.

Tinghao: then what happened??

Xiaoying: actually my mom was taking me out for some days to my uncle house... I request her not to take me but she...

Tinghao: yeah, I know... You want to stay here with yi feng, right?? You are worried for him...

Xiaoying: senior tinghao!! It is not the matter... I m worried for yi feng but senior chuyuyan was taking care of him... I m worried for baicao... She was very stubborn, if I say I m going out then where will she stay??? I mean my mom didn't know about your fight... So I request you to convince her.. She have been waiting for you that's why she don't want to go to you by herself....

Tinghao (smiling) : xiaoying!!! Why are you getting tensed on this small things?? She is my wife... If she don't stay with you then she have to come to me..

Xiaoying (angrily) : how can you be like this?? Did you feel nice to make baicao feel sad??? She always convince you whether it's your mistake or not... When you have an accident, she continuously getting panic, next day when she was coming, she fall from ladders..

Tinghao (shocked) : what??

Xiaoying: yesss Mr fang tinghao, that's why she was unable to come to you...she don't even inform you... And you... You can't put your ego down, can't go to pick her up..

Tinghao: xiaoying, I really don't know that she fall from ladders, I m sorry... I m really getting selfish.. I get baicao after so much struggle so I wanted to fulfill my all wishes but I don't think about her... I was wrong... Please forgive me...

Xiaoying: senior tinghao, she won't say anything to you whether she don't have home to stay Because you don't give her that right,... You always get angry on her.. First completely open up with her then no misunderstanding will come between you two..

Tinghao (guilty) : I m sorry, you are right... I m putting alot of pressure on her at the start... This is just starting of our relationship and I.... I was getting much selfish... You don't have to worry, I will apologize to her, also take her with me....