EPISODE 20

𝘼𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜....

Baicao and xiaoying was going back to home... Xiaoying was silent.... She always talk alot but in this time, she was completely broken...

Baicao (in mind) : please God, bring back my friend smile...

They both were crossing the road..A car was coming with full speed towards them.. They both get afraid but the car driver stop his car at the last moment..

Driver: hey, did you want to die??

Baicao (angrily) : hey, can't you see we are crossing the road?? Why are you driving with this speed..??

Driver came out the car, it was meng xiao...

Meng xiao: Oo hello!!!! everyone cross the road but you both are walking like a toad... No one will wait for you two to cross the road.. We also have important work..

Xiaoying was looking at him angrily, taking deep breathes...

Baicao: you!!! How careless are you?? Because of you our friend is suffering, now you also trying to kill us.. For you other lives is just a toy to play...

Meng xiao: excuse me miss!! Mind your tongue...

Xiaoying slaps him hardly...

Baicao get surprised...

Xiaoying (angrily) : you did this much but don't even a single guilt in your heart, how can you be so creul?? What did yi feng did?? You make him like this... What he did wrong with you??

Meng xiao gets too angry..

Meng xiao: how dare you?? I won't leave you....

He try to slap xiaoying back but someone hold his hand, it was tinghao... (He was going to fang mansion but he saw three of them here so he came here)

Tinghao: don't you dare to touch her??

Xiaoying and baicao (surprised) : senior tinghao!!!

Tinghao push him...

Meng xiao: ohh world champion "fang tinghao"... (Looks at baicao) and you are also his wife " Fang qi baicao "right??

Tinghao: it didn't matter who are we?? The thing matter is that how dare you try to slap xiaoying??

Meng xiao (angrily) : how dare she slap me??

Tinghao: you give her this much pain, she can't even remove his anger....

Meng xiao: ohh that yi feng, I already warn him to give up but he didn't listen me so he deserves this..

Xiaoying (angrily) : you!!

Tinghao stop her...

Tinghao: calm down, I m handling him... Go back...

Baicao: but...