Episode 70

Tinghao came out after a bath,as always he was shirtless....

Baicao was combing her hairs.... She saw him in the mirror and smiles....

Baicao: Mr handsome until when you will be like this....

Tinghao: until you don't stop stealing your gaze from me...

Baicao stands and turn towards...

Baicao: I m not stealing my gaze ... I m looking at you...

Tinghao: aren't you feeling shy!??

Baicao: no!!
Saying this she wrapped her arms around his neck....

Baicao: I had a habit of it....

She keeps one hand on his chest,...

Baicao: your muscles are so strong...

Tinghao: really!?? I can't believe you are not feeling shy!!

Baicao: I mean when I shy then you had a problem and when I am not feeling shy then also you have issues....

Saying this she crossed her arms and turned around..

Tinghao: when did I said I have problem..... I just know you,and qi baicao will never stop shying.....

Baicao again turned towards him... And give him a death glare

Baicao: don't dare to say anything... You wanted me to prove you that I am not feeling shy...ok then .....

She hold his arms and bring him in front of her,

Baicao (lightly mumbling): you can do it qi baicao!!!

Tinghao (mischievously) : well,I have thousands way by which you can prove that you are not feeling shy!!

Baicao (trying to concentrate): ahh... Keep your mouth shut!!

Before tinghao could say anything, baicao placed her soft lips on his chest muscles.... Tinghao couldn't do anything then smiling.... She placed a soft little peck on his both side of chest......

Tring!!!!!!!!! Tring!!!!!!!!!!
Alarm beeps......

Baicao gets up from the bed.... She was sweating.... She covered her lips by her fingers...

Baicao (scared): ohhh God ... How can saw I such kind of dream....!! No .....

She looks at the surrounding.... Tinghao was not in the room...

She went inside the washroom to wash her face.....

She came out and settle on the bed with frowned brows.....

Baicao: god.... What are you trying to indicate by making me saw this dream...!! Is it mean I m really lustful....or I too want to move forward in our relationship....

At the same time tinghao came inside with a tray ....

Tinghao (keeping it on the side table): my sweet and cute baicao,this is made for you.... I especially made it for you.... No need to thanks.. (he take a apple and ate it)(overpraising himself while eating) I know you have been thanking God that they gave you a husband like me..... A handsome,rich,hard working and a good cook...wow ,I have alot of qualities....

He noticed that baicao was not listening him properly so....

Tinghao (loudly near her ear): fang qi baicao!!!!