EPISODE 4

NEXT MORNING...

Tinghao wake up, found baicao on his shoulder, baicao was looking upward..

Tinghao looks at her affectionately...

Tinghao (smiling) : ohh my cutie pie, you are looking so cute... So you finally came in my hand...

He covered her with his arms...

Tinghao: now I don't let you run away from me...

He closed his eyes,Pretending to be sleep then Baicao wake up... She saw that she was wrapped by tinghao hands..

Baicao (in mind) : did he get awake??

She call him slowly, "Mr fang, Mr fang"
Tinghao remain silent..

Baicao(smiling) : Mr fang, you are sleeping... I really get tensed last night that which type of punishment you were going to give me.. Sorry for troubling you

Then she kiss him at his cheeks...

Baicao: you look so handsome, my cute panda.

She try to get stand... Suddenly tinghao pull her towards him...

Tinghao: now I don't let you go away, ready for the punishment...

Baicao(surprised): you are already awake...

Tinghao: yes, and tell me what are you thinking which type of punishment I m going to give you...

Baicao (awkwardly) : nothing... I m just thinking that you will kiss me like the first time...

Tinghao: Don't overuse your brain...i already apologize to you for that, I won't going to repeat it, understand??

Baicao: so what will you do??

Tinghao: I won't do anything without your permission, don't think like this again. I was just playing, don't take it seriously, you don't even come in room last night. Are you really that much afraid??

Baicao: not at all, I m not afraid, it's just I feel little bit scared,.

Tinghao: there's no need to be scared, I won't hurt you, don't do thing without your wish so next time don't be like this..

Baicao(smiling): ok..

Tinghao: baicao, but I will take my revenge...

Baicao: what?? Why?? You said that you were just playing..

Tinghao: so what?? You also make my handsome face like a panda, I will definitely do something...

Baicao: senior tinghao, forget that.. I m just playing with you...

Tinghao (teasing) : but you destroy my handsome face.. My beautiful face was looking like a panda just because of you...

Baicao smiles...

Tinghao: why are you laughing?? Did you think I m not handsome??

Baicao: senior tinghao, when did I say that you are not handsome, you are world's most handsome guy.... Now let me bath, I have to make breakfast for you...

Tinghao: no need, just be like this.. I don't wanted to eat anything...

Baicao: let me go...

She get stand... Take her clothes...

Baicao (teasing) : by the way, you also look handsome in make up, my cute panda..
After saying this she go to bathroom..