EPISODE 58

Baicao (confused) : senior tinghao, why are you kidding??

Tinghao : nothing,just I wanna see your reaction.... Leave it.. Go to your room... Fresh up.... You will feel better...

Baicao : O...okay!!

She stand, but because of headache she wasn't able to walk properly.... Tinghao take her up in his arms...

Baicao : senior tinghao, I can walk...

Tinghao: I already know.... But now you can't able to walk properly so...

Baicao : th... Thank you....

He drop her to her room...

After a while....

Tinghao came down stairs.... Someone was waiting for them from so long to tease them... It was uncle chen and tingyi... Mr fang already departed to hospital....

Tinghao was also hesitating but still collect courage and come down... He was stealing gaze from everyone...

Chen (teasing) : so our hero finally came down....

Tingyi (teasing) : no... Not hero... He is our cute panda...

They both burst into laughter...

Chen (laughing) : last night I miss alot of things... I should be here....

Tingyi : yeah, uncle... Brother yao placed a camera to record their dance but this thing recorded in his camera... That's why I was able to make you watch it...

Tinghao (in mind) : yao!! Ahh....why can't I kill him....really it's too embarrassing.... Ahh...

Tinghao (startled) : umm... Uncle I and baicao....

Then suddenly tingyi switch on the recording on the television... It was the moment when baicao was pulling his cheeks...

Tinghao was blushing too much....

At this moment, baicao is also coming down.... Tinghao notice it and snatch the remote from tingyi hand, switch it off...

Tingyi : brother... What are you doing??

Baicao (with a sweet smile) : good morning uncle... Good morning senior tingyi....

Tingyi and uncle Chen was still giggling....

Together: good morning....

Tinghao (in a flow) : uncle, I and baicao are going out... Please inform mum that I will come after a while....

Saying this, he held baicao wrist and went out.... Baicao was totally confused by his sudden reaction....

Baicao: senior tinghao, what happened?? Why you came like this??

Tinghao: because I m too desperate for divorce... Now sit in the car...

Baicao (sadly) : ohhkk....

They both settles and leave from there....

Baicao (in mind) : I don't know but his behavior is really different from yesterday....

Tinghao: by the way, what did you think after divorce?? I mean what is your next plan?? What will you do after this?? Will you practice yuwandao or something else??

Baicao: I.. I won't lie to you... The day I realize how much you are important to me from then on my soul only belong to you... But now.... Now I'll just pass my life....