EPISODE 44

Next day...

Everyone was sitting in the van with their respective luggage.... Not talking much to each other as they are still affected by last night incident... As it was hard to forget that...

They were going in the same way like they came... But Yi feng make a change...

Yi feng: baicao won't go fang mansion....

Everyone can guess that last night definitely the situation turned to a more complicated one...

Tinghao don't have any kind of expression... He was looking so casual...

Tinghao: okay... Tingyi.. We will go first.. As Shen Bo called me urgently.... I will drop you at fang mansion...

Tingyi (looking at baicao with disappointment) : okay brother....

Baicao wasn't able to meet anyone gaze as she knows that indirectly she behave too impulsive in madness last night...

Yi feng: my little sister, don't worry.. Your brother is here , so (looking at everyone) everyone don't behave like this with her... She was feeling too embarrassed...

Tinghao was about to go suddenly he said something randomly...

Tinghao: huh!! Confused soul!!

Before anyone could react he drive away the car

Yi feng angrily close his fist...

Yi feng (slowly muttering) : how dare he?? Fang tinghao, I won't let you say a single word to baicao... You already hurted her alot...

Chang an and yinxiu were still tied to each other but there was a change in their attitude... They both are feeling too comfortable by this handcuffs... Maybe they learned to manage everything with one hand... They are working like a team... As they are walking in a planned manner, also holding each other hands(which is tied) with a bright smile on their face.... It was looking like in one night they both gain compatibility with each other...

Then Fei yu also arrived... He was shocked...

Fei yu: woah, coach are you fine??

Chang an: what do you mean by fine?? And last night, where were you?? Why you don't come in restaurant??

Fei yu: I already inform brother Yi feng... Actually senior Yi Chong called me so...

Chuyuyan: why did he call you??

Fei yu: actually he wanted me to play besides him.... He was lacking a qualified student for the triplets competitions so..

Gyangya : it's fine... You can go.... Song bai is not a word... It always tie relation even if we are far apart...