EPISODE 57

Baicao was holding yao's arm... Even she wasn't comfortable but Yao again and again insisting her...

Yao (whispering) : miss gorgeous... There is my some image so please don't behave like I m forcing you...

Baicao : I.. I... M sorry but I don't wanted to be a part of this function..

Yao : c'mon, you are my sister in law... You have to be here.... You sit here, I'll bring some juice for you...

Baicao: okay...

At this moment, tinghao came to her and sit beside her...

Tinghao (hesitating) : umm... I.. I wanna say that you.... You were looking pretty....

But baicao was lost in her own thought, she didn't notice anything... Already for tinghao, it's too hard to say everything and she wasn't even listening him properly...

Tinghao (in mind) : where is she lost??

Tinghao thought to hold her hand to bring her out from her lost world...

Tinghao (in mind) : did I have to hold here hand or not?? Ughh... (He slowly point his hand forward towards baicao hand but suddenly take it back) Fang tinghao, you can't even hold your wife hand... Uhh... And this Yao... Why he was roaming with my cutie pie?? (Looking at baicao) and you miss fool!! Can't you talk to me once again?? How many times you asked for a chance and when I m ready, not even talking..... (Then he smiles) but you are really looking like a princess+angel....

Then Yao came there...

Yao : brother... What are you doing here??

Baicao also look at him...

Baicao (surprised) : senior tinghao!!

Tinghao: actually... I have to talk about something to baicao... (In mind) wow!! When I was talking to you, you didn't listen and when he called you... Answer instantly....

Baicao (smiling) : what?? To me??

Yao (in mind) : ohh no, miss gorgeous.. You have to ignore him...

Baicao (sweetly) : say...

Yao : not now... Soon the dance was about to start so... After that...

Tinghao: but it was important...

Yao : okay so say in front of me...

Tinghao (hesitating) : actually... I... I. Wanna... I.... Wanna say... That... That whatever we planned for tomorrow.... I wanted...

Suddenly baicao smiles flashed away...

Baicao (calmly) : oh... I get it.. I will wake up at time... When we have to go there...??

Tinghao (in mind) : ahh.. Are you really mad?? Can't you listen me properly?? I wanted to say that I wanted to cancel it... Ugh... God, please give her some brain...

Yao : bro, say fast.. She is asking you something...

Tinghao (hesitating) : umm... At... At 10 o clock...

He leave from there...

Baicao (in mind) : he surely came here to remind me about tomorrow....

Yao and baicao again and again going here there together.. Tinghao wasn't liking it all... Yao was introducing baicao to

Tinghao: just wait and watch Yao... I know you... If you are a flirt then I m also your elder brother...