~Going back home to problems~

"Stop crying!"

"But I don't wanna go back!" Onika sniffles reaching out for Beyoncé who just rolls her eyes silently giving into Onika's wishes.

The week was finally over and they were supposed to be returning home but Onika didn't want to and she'd been fussing over it all morning.

Their flight was in the next hour plus and they had to get going but Onika was being difficult as hell.

"Calm. Down. You. Big. Baby." Beyoncé says kissing her in between every word.

"More kisses?"

And of course Beyoncé just had to give in to her wishes kissing her passionately but she had to stop when there was a knock on the door.

"Let's go!" Uncle Johnny said from the other end making his way down the hallway until his voice was faded.

"You give me more kisses on the plane?"

"Sure, let's just go."

Onika spent most of the flight back home quiet, even after all of Beyoncé's kisses and urging her to say what was wrong.

She just kept quiet.

"Oh y'all are back?" Carol asks seeing as Beyoncé had just walked into the house holding on to a sleeping Onika while trying desperately to hold unto the shorter woman's luggage bag.

Which was wayy more than what was necessary for just a one week trip.

"Yeah."

Carol looks between her daughter and her supposed nanny suspiciously before turning back towards the TV.

Beyoncé just awkwardly nods at that carrying Onika up to her room, helping her to arrange her things back into the closet before leaving.

"Are you fucking serious right now Carol!"

Onika wakes up to the loud screams of her parents from downstairs, But he isn't supposed to be back yet.. She thinks to herself getting ready to leave the room until the sound of glass shattering made her immediately retract.

Her plans of drinking water would just have to wait.

She went over and made sure to keep her door locked then went over to her study desk to get her headphones.

She hadn't even been home for how many hours and something stupid was already happening.

Knock knock...

"Open the door."

Onika woke back up later in the night from where she had dozed off to the sounds of loud knocking on her room door.

She looked over at the time seeing it was almost 1a.m, knowing good and damn well it was her father. She turned over putting her headphones in blasting the music on highest volume until he finally left not after kicking the door a couple more times and yelling a string of curse words to himself.

Morning had come not too long after with Onika not having slept after whatever her father was trying to do last night.

She wasn't planning on leaving the room till Beyoncé came upstairs, and sadly for her Beyoncé hadn't showed up that morning.

She couldn't ignore the painful growling in her stomach seeing as she hadn't eaten since the flight back so she sucked up her emotions and went downstairs to the train wreck she called her living room.

The maids were already there trying to clean the mess up, while her father sat at the dining table eating like he hadn't even seen his environment.

Carol was nowhere to be seen either.