~Pool~ {Filler chapter}

Onika hasn't left her room at all today so Beyoncé didn't really have much to do, of course she checked her room to make sure she was still there and she was. On her laptop watching some show surrounded by a bunch of chip bags.

Her parents had left the country last night for some business trip and would be back in about a month so all she had to do now was just to keep her out of trouble till then.

Over the past couple of weeks, Onika hadn't really been all that bad, she didn't sneak out at odd hours or get herself involved in scandalous things.

The worst she'd done recently was throw a bottle of water at Beyoncé for not wanting to sleepover which only ended up with her getting popped and having to clean up the place and still Beyoncé didn't come for a sleepover.

Now she was still sulking hence not leaving her room all morning.

Beyoncé decided she'd go to the outside pool since she had nothing better to do.

She wasn't sure if she was allowed to swim in there without permission from the house owners or Onika herself so she just splashed around with it not actually getting in.

She was dressed in a graphic tee and denim jeans with her hair in a messy bun.

While she sat there Onika watched her from her window which was directly above the swimming pool.

Hmm... Let's see something. She thought going into her walk-in closet to pull out a skimpy bikini, she then wore a big shirt over it and then put on her slides with her towel in hand going to meet Beyoncé downstairs.

"Bey.."

Beyoncé turned around to see Onika standing above her with a smile on her face, "You done sulking?"

"Don't be like that bey, I said I was sorry now I just wanna hang with you." She smiles hugging Beyoncé from behind.

"Yeah yeah, get off me." Beyoncé shrugs her off although a smile was playing at the corner of her lips.

She uses her feet to make little waves in the water before she heard a huge splash and saw Onika in the water smiling at her.

Her jaw was dropped, Onika in a bikini?!

This was the first time she was actually looking at her body upclose and it was doing weird things to her.

"Get in the water bey!" Onika swam up to her folding her arms on Beyoncé's knees.

"I-I can't.."

Onika smirked internally this was the exact reaction she was looking for.

"Why?"

"I don't got.. got no swimming trunks." She smiles sheepishly as Onika finally swam away from her legs.

"Okay take a picture of me then?"

Beyoncé nods as Onika hands her her phone, she turns on the camera as Onika strikes different provocative poses.

"Okay yeah, I can't do this again."

Onika drops her hands from her breasts which she was recently pushing out to strike a pose with a mock questioning face, "Why?"

"What you need all this many photos for anyways?" Beyoncé mumbles dropping Onika's phone on the tiles besides her.

"Reasons. Let's take one together." And before Beyoncé could object, Onika was already putting on the camera app taking multiple cute pictures of them although in most of them Beyoncé had on a confused unfocused face.

"Don't post that shit anywhere."

"Roger that."

They spent the rest of the afternoon just having fun until Beyoncé got a call from one of her friends asking if she wanted to hang out with the friend group.

She hadn't even seen or hung out with them all at once since the proposal which was weeks ago.

So she agreed.

Carol and Robert weren't around anyways plus she could trust Onika not to cause any havoc for a few hours...right?

Onika scrunched her face up at Beyoncé and the phone and whatever she just agreed to smiling all giddy like that.

"Umm.. I'm going out later today. Can I trust you not to do anything stupid?"
Beyoncé asks but Onika just stared at her like she was crazy.

"Onika?"

"Y-yeah sure. I won't do shit."

Beyoncé was a little skeptical about her tone of voice but didn't comment on it.

Hopefully she would actually stick to her word and not do shit.

__

First omniscienct pov. How y'all feeling?

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Vote, comment = update +♡