~Going to Houston~

Onika leads Beyoncé into her room kissing her all the way there, it was becoming heated so Beyoncé had to pull away.

"S-stop." She pulls back from Onika just as the shorter woman falls back on the bed.

"Why?" Onika whines already beginning to pull off her dress strap but Beyoncé pulls her hands away from doing that.

"We literally started dating what? barely an hour ago. We shouldn't do that just yet."

Onika just side eyes her, "Fine!"

They spent the rest of the night in Onika's room just cuddling, Onika falling asleep to Beyoncé's humming and playing in her hair. Beyoncé falling asleep not too long after.

Beyoncé had woken up first in the morning just taking time to truly admire her beautiful girlfriend.

She hadn't dated much before now except Megan who she had dated in her junior year of high school but it didn't work out because at some point they both just weren't feeling it anymore.

They kissed here and there but nothing serious, Megan wanted more but Beyoncé wasn't ready for all that and so they broke it off barely three months into the relationship.

Onika woke up to Beyoncé just staring at her, "S-stop you weirdo." She mumbles hiding her face in Beyoncé's neck.

Beyoncé chuckles at that, her voice coming out raspy from having just woken up.

"Let's go get ready."

"No wanna!" Onika mutters hanging on tightly to Beyoncé's body. "But we gotta get out this bed, we both have morning breath."

"No."

Beyoncé quite literally had to carry Onika to the bathroom, with her hanging on her body like a koala bear.

"Beybey let's bath together!" Onika grabbed on to Beyoncé's hand who was about to leave the bathroom.

Beyoncé literally had to raise her brow to that, she didn't know this was what dating Onika would entail. Midnight cuddling sessions, bathing together, movie dates, basically being together almost all the time and well.. sex.

The last one wasn't that bad but like Onika wanted it now and she was still a little shy.

"I don't have my clothes or toiletries here."

"You can use mine, I got a spare everything here."

Beyoncé couldn't argue with that, so she just sighed out standing at the door awkwardly as Onika got naked with no ounce of shame whatsoever.

"Come get in the tub, Bey!" Onika giggles playing with the bubbles which she made in the water.

Beyoncé with reddened cheeks slowly got undressed fully aware of the fact that Onika was staring her down.

"You're beautiful, Bey." Onika turns to kiss her lips as she slides into the tub behind her.

"You as well, babygirl." Beyoncé reciprocates the kiss finding her hands roaming much to Onika's delight and at some point Beyoncé had settled her hands on Onika's breast just playing with her nipple as they continued their make out session.

They finally pulled away for breath, Beyoncé's hand falling from Onika's breast a heavy blush on her face and Onika just grinning from ear to ear.

Beyoncé helped Onika get bathed while bathing herself as well. They brushed their teeth together, Beyoncé using one of Onika's unopened spares.

And then Beyoncé picked Onika's outfit since Onika told her to do so saying quote on quote "You're my girlfriend now, so you're supposed to pick out my clothes and help me do my hair and make me look pretty!"

After their morning routine, they went downstairs for breakfast Beyoncé being the one to feed Onika since that was now apart of her girlfriend/ mommy duties.

They were watching movies in the living room when Beyoncé's phone ringing resounded loudly disturbing their quiet time.

"Sorry, let me go get this." Beyoncé excused untangling herself from Nicki's arms making her pout.

"Hi B." The sound of her uncle's cheery voice came through from the other end of the phone.

"Hey, old man." She smiles taking a seat on the front porch as she waited for the reason as to him calling her.

"How you doing over there?"

"I'm good. The job is great actually, thanks again for the recommendation." Beyoncé smiles just as the thought of Onika pops into her head.

"No problem, but I was wondering if you'd be down to come over to Houston next week. Solange misses you."

"You know I can't do that. I got a job." Don't get it wrong she missed her sister as well but she didn't want to get fired either.

"It's okay I spoke to Robert and he said it was okay as long as you took Onika with you."

Now wait a minute?

She knew her uncle and Robert we're friends I mean how else would he have been able to convince Robert to give her the job. But did Robert really trust her uncle and Beyoncé enough to take Onika outside the state for a whole week?

"Uhh I don't know are you sure he let you? I don't even know if she'd want to come?"

"Go ask her B. And let me know what she says." Beyoncé nods like he could see her.

"Yeah. Bye, tell Solange I said hey and to text me."

She came back to the living room to see Onika sitting on the couch with a questioning look on her face, "My dad called and said I would be following you to Houston for the week?"

"Uh yeah.. If you want to. It's just my uncle wants me back there and I can't leave you so..."

"Of course I'll follow you." Onika smiles coming over to hug bey having to lean on her tippy toes to peck her "I haven't been to Houston before but I'm sure we gonna have so much fun."

"Yes, we will."

_____

Now let me make this clear here, Onika is 18 in this book, Beyoncé is 23. So don't get it confused, she's not a minor y'all 😙

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Their Houston trip?

Future predictions?

[A/N]: So I told y'all I needed five extra follows before I release the new book but y'all didn't deliver so it means you're all ready to wait till the last week of August for me to publish it but it's cool or whatever 🤷🏾‍♀️

Anyways vote, comment, share= Update!+♡

Follow me, and add this to your reading lists 💋