~I'm tired of your ass~

It's been a week of working here already, I'd already moved into the guest house which I was staying in with a few other maids but at least I had a room to myself which in all honesty, don't tell anyone I told you this is way bigger than my ex apartment.

Which was basically just a room with all my stuff in it, taking this job wasn't apart of my life plans, I actually wanted to be a surgeon but sadly had to drop out of school when my parents had died in a tragic road accident.

It sent me into a great spiral of depression which in turn led to my failing grades, my scholarship was revoked not too long after that and things had just went downhill from that point up till now.

My sister was sent to go stay with my uncle back in Houston— cue the uncle that helped me get this job.

And yeah, that's the story of my life that none of you asked to hear.

Anyways moving on to actually important topics, Onika has been a little bitch all week, I mean drop dead demonic, it's not even funny.

But then again I don't completely blame her. I met her dad a few days ago and trust me that man doesn't smile for shit, I bet he didn't even crack a smile when any of his kids were born. He's always so serious and finds faults in everything, Onika especially.

She could just be walking and apparently her posture ain't right, her legs too ashy, ain't nobody gon' marry her walking like that.. I'd be a disturbed child too.

Not saying she's a disturbed child or anything.. maybe.

"Onika! Please just come down and have your breakfast." I was exasperated beyond belief at this point.

Why the hell does she act like a three year old child all the time, it's like she finds comic relief in pissing me off.

"No I ain't going down there if he's there too. Bring my food up."

"I ain't your— you know what fine." It's times like this I really want to bash her pretty ass face in and then the stupid smirk on her face makes it all the more annoying.

"Where's Onika?" Mrs. Carol asks seeing me walk down the stairs without the person she asked me to call downstairs.

I'd seen Robert had already left, his plate of food left untouched.

"She said she wanted to eat up in her room." Carol only nods in understanding letting me carry the tray of food up the stairs.

"Aren't you going to eat something?" Onika asks tilting her head slightly.. Calm down bey.

That's the last thing I would've expected her to ask in a million years.

"I'm not hungry."

"Come eat something, I'll even share?" She says holding up a piece of toast to me, you see this is what confused me, most days she acts like a bitch and then for some reason she could just wake up one morning choosing to be the nicest person in the world!

"Sure." I mumble out unsurely.. don't question it, this is Onika we're talking about here.

She sticks the piece of toast in my mouth with a grin on her face.. help me Lord .. help me Lord... Help me not to do what I'll regret sooner than later.

She feeds me and herself like that a few more times until the tray is empty.

"You can take it back downstairs, I'm done."  She pushes the tray in my hands making me scoff, it's like no one ever taught this girl simple manners.

"Say please."

"And why would I say that? You're being paid to do my bidding so just take it downstairs, it ain't that serious."